Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

two words and a number: Red Alert 2
Posted By: oddworld18 <oddworld18@planetcnc.com>Date: 8/6/02 12:29 p.m.

In Response To: Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it (PCDestroyer)

i used to be a big follower of the command and conquer games (still am to some extent - check out my email addy). after tiberian sun came out everyone was waiting for the next command and conquer game. nobody knew when it would come, but they figured it'd be two years away or more. less than a year after TS was released, westwood announced they were only 6 months from releasing Red Alert 2. When october came? it was released. perfectly on schedule.

with all these rumors of halo live flying around, i wouldn't be that surprised if we DID see halo 2 sometime this winter.

*crosses fingers* i hope i hope i hope!

: Heh, never said it was trustworthy...

: Although, one may wonder if Microsoft and Bungie learned from the whole
: "Mac/PC" deal in not making a release date known unless it was
: realistic.
: I mean, Halo 2 could be nearing completion, but you say "XMas 2k3"
: to cover yer ass... because you know for a fact that you'll have it out by
: then.

: I wish more game developers would take this approach and then
: "surprise" everyone with a release way "ahead of
: schedule." Then people would be bummed at first and get really happy
: really quickly when it comes out "early." It makes people a lot
: less happy to find out it didn't come out when it was supposed to, than if
: they hear a date way in the distance...

: Just a thought...

: PCD

Message Index

Replies:

New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itPCDestroyer 8/6/02 11:24 a.m.
     Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itJacke 8/6/02 12:10 p.m.
           Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itPCDestroyer 8/6/02 12:19 p.m.
                 two words and a number: Red Alert 2oddworld18 8/6/02 12:29 p.m.
                 the only problem with that...Miguel Chavez 8/6/02 1:15 p.m.
                       Re: the only problem with that...Patroclus 8/6/02 2:01 p.m.
                             two live online babies??? where!!?! *NM*oddworld18 8/6/02 2:22 p.m.
                             Re: the only problem with that...Miguel Chavez 8/6/02 4:55 p.m.
                                   Re: the only problem with that...Patroclus 8/6/02 5:37 p.m.
                 Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, *NM* *NM*SnipersLaww 8/6/02 2:09 p.m.
                       Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense,PCDestroyer 8/6/02 3:02 p.m.
                             Clear, concise, and to the point. *NM*NthDegree256 8/7/02 1:38 a.m.
     Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itPCDestroyer 8/6/02 4:05 p.m.
           Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itMiguel Chavez 8/6/02 4:37 p.m.
                 Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itLouis Wu 8/6/02 5:30 p.m.
                       Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 8/6/02 5:37 p.m.
                             Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itLouis Wu 8/6/02 5:40 p.m.
                                   Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 8/6/02 5:44 p.m.
                                         Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itLouis Wu 8/6/02 5:51 p.m.
                                               Bungie has already mentionted making Halo 2Jeffb2006 8/6/02 5:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: Bungie has already mentionted making Halo 2Louis Wu 8/6/02 6:14 p.m.
                                               Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 8/6/02 5:57 p.m.
                                                     you guys crack me up! :) *NM*Miguel Chavez 8/7/02 12:48 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.