Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

The Bloomless NR Autoaim
Posted By: FyreWulff <mkidder@gmail.com>Date: 9/22/11 3:03 a.m.

NR auto headshotting tested and confirmed.

Unfortunately the Hydra seems to be down for a while

"ATTENTION: Due to compatibility issues with the recent Halo: Reach Title Update, film rendering may be delayed for up to 48 hours."

Film 1:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23750897&player=FyreWulff

Slayer on default Reach. Firing at the waist of my target results in normal activity - same number of body shots required. I go full bloom with the NR and still don't get a headshot from bullet magnetism. Shots are paced in this film with the NR to simulate the no-bloom gametype and the magnetism does not occur.

Film 2:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23750900&player=FyreWulff

Slayer on Bloomless gametype. Just like at Halofest, the nobloom Needle Rifle [i]automatically fires at the head[/i] even when I'm shooting at the target's waist. From your POV it looks like you are firing at their waist, but when you pop out to third you can see the bullet is being autoaim'd onto the target's head for all shots.

You can download the films or run the test yourself. I probably wouldn't use NRs if you're going to use zero bloom with the current TU/gametype. Probably why the gametype given to us was DMR/Pistol :)

In celebration of this supergun, you can download and play my new SWAT variant:

Super SWAT 64

No bloom
1 x Frag
Sprint, unlimited usage
NR start only
No weapons on map
No turrets on map
Weapon pickup disabled
Infinite ammo

fyrewulff dot com

Message Index

Replies:

The Bloomless NR AutoaimFyreWulff 9/22/11 3:03 a.m.
     Re: The Bloomless NR AutoaimDEEP NNN 9/22/11 6:07 a.m.
           Re: The Bloomless NR AutoaimFyreWulff 9/22/11 6:10 a.m.
                 Re: The Bloomless NR AutoaimDEEP NNN 9/22/11 6:36 a.m.
                       Re: The Bloomless NR AutoaimHyokin 9/22/11 7:05 a.m.
                             Re: The Bloomless NR AutoaimRevenant1988 9/22/11 8:25 a.m.
                                   Re: The Bloomless NR AutoaimQuirel 9/22/11 9:37 a.m.
                                         Re: The Bloomless NR Autoaim7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 9/22/11 4:05 p.m.
     For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/22/11 3:54 p.m.
           Re: For those without access to the filmsThe Loot 9/22/11 4:39 p.m.
                 Re: For those without access to the filmsGeneral Vagueness 9/23/11 2:05 a.m.
           Re: For those without access to the filmsDEEP NNN 9/22/11 5:22 p.m.
                 Re: For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/22/11 5:23 p.m.
                       Re: For those without access to the filmsDEEP NNN 9/22/11 5:36 p.m.
           Re: For those without access to the filmsJonnyOThan 9/22/11 8:44 p.m.
                 Re: For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/22/11 9:18 p.m.
                       Re: For those without access to the filmsJonnyOThan 9/22/11 9:50 p.m.
                             Re: For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/22/11 10:09 p.m.
                                   Re: For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/22/11 11:51 p.m.
                                         Re: For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/22/11 11:53 p.m.
                                         Re: For those without access to the filmsstabbim 9/23/11 12:09 a.m.
                                               Re: For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/23/11 12:41 a.m.
                                                     Re: For those without access to the filmsuberfoop 9/23/11 12:45 a.m.
                                         Re: For those without access to the filmsHoovaloov 9/23/11 3:22 a.m.
                                   Re: For those without access to the filmsFyreWulff 9/23/11 3:43 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.