glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?
Posted By: Rigal <Sethrigal@aol.com>Date: 3/14/09 6:24 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues? (Grimlock)

I think that the Dawn was thrown rather than it engines, The blast sent the Arbiter to Earth by shear luck, with less than a minute to get to the front of the ship, without Cortana guiding the ship he'd be dead.
As for SOF, it shot itself around a solar collapse (I assumed it was a collapse I need to re-watch that) on the inside of a planet and barely escaped at that.
Both ships were damaged from war, the destruction of Forunner artifacts, and most likely natural decay over time.
The AI Serina would most likely wake up the people periodically to make repairs; the contact of waking the people up would postpone rampancy.

Message Index

Replies:

Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 7:51 p.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?CaptainTony 3/8/09 8:03 p.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 8:15 p.m.
                 I *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:38 p.m.
                       Oops. I mean, I *love* that thread. :D *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 10:50 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 10:54 p.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/9/09 7:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?gspawn 3/9/09 4:02 p.m.
                       Correct me if I'm wrong...7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 3/8/09 10:58 p.m.
                             Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...nomis78 3/8/09 11:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Ragashingo 3/9/09 2:00 a.m.
                                         Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Vincent 3/9/09 3:27 a.m.
                                               Serina was just a Shipboard AIKaragara 8/7/09 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AIBry 8/8/09 3:39 a.m.
                                                           Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AISonofMacPhisto 8/9/09 9:26 a.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 4:20 a.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/9/09 7:36 a.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 2:39 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/10/09 1:44 a.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Grimlock 3/10/09 6:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Rigal 3/14/09 6:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.