glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?
Posted By: sharpsniper99Date: 3/9/09 4:20 a.m.

In Response To: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues? (nomis78)

: So, the legendary ending on halo 3 left us all wondering whether there would
: be some sort of continuation of the chiefs story somewhere down the line,
: maybe not playable, but at least telling us what happend to him.

: Then we have frankies recent wording in an interview detailing that we havnt
: seen the last of him.

: And now im hearing that at the end of the legendary credits, there is a
: soundbite from serina to cutter telling him something has happend.

: what im wondering is do we have a date for that sound bite?

: because if not, what are the chances that the Serina on the SOF has found
: what is left of FUD and as such the chief? thus begining the start of the
: chiefs journey?

: of course this has questions about the pulse from the ark and how the SOF's
: crew are still alive (unless the portal spat them out randomly) but i just
: thought i would throw this out there

Well it does seem weird the ending of halo 3 shows a planet, and so does the credits of halo wars, it didnt quite look like the same planet but all the same it wouldnt be impossable?

either way if the chief did hypothetically end up meeting up with the spirit of fire that would be pretty great - thats 4 spartans - plus now that they know about shield worlds they may even search for another - im pretty sure it wouldnt be too hard to tie in the stories of ghosts of onyx, halo 3 and halo wars - although i doubt in terms of gameplay it would happen.

Message Index

Replies:

Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 7:51 p.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?CaptainTony 3/8/09 8:03 p.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 8:15 p.m.
                 I *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:38 p.m.
                       Oops. I mean, I *love* that thread. :D *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 10:50 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 10:54 p.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/9/09 7:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?gspawn 3/9/09 4:02 p.m.
                       Correct me if I'm wrong...7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 3/8/09 10:58 p.m.
                             Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...nomis78 3/8/09 11:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Ragashingo 3/9/09 2:00 a.m.
                                         Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Vincent 3/9/09 3:27 a.m.
                                               Serina was just a Shipboard AIKaragara 8/7/09 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AIBry 8/8/09 3:39 a.m.
                                                           Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AISonofMacPhisto 8/9/09 9:26 a.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 4:20 a.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/9/09 7:36 a.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 2:39 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/10/09 1:44 a.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Grimlock 3/10/09 6:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Rigal 3/14/09 6:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.