Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...
Posted By: nomis78 <simontodd78@gmail.com>Date: 3/8/09 11:17 p.m.

In Response To: Correct me if I'm wrong... (7he grunt w/a plasma pistol)

True.

: Inside Covenant space

But what reason do they have to use this bit of space now that the forerunner world was destroyed? hence why the ship could survive

: A.I Lifespan

With a ship of that size it could be plausible to introduce another Loki situation. (for thoose who havent read contact harvest *SP*) where there are two A.Is of very similar natures but only one exists at the same time as the other. while the other one is in stasis it is effectively defragged by the subroutines of the other allow potentially infinite time span, it happened at harvest before why not again.

Alternatively The Serina could have become rampant, but she would have the lives of the crew to keep her going and keeping everything together, given the battle that they had just gone through and that they are cut off it could be plausible that they the last surviving humans. (More far fetched then the previous explination but its worth considering)

: Smart AI?

honestly im not sure if serina is a smart A.I i allways thought she was a standard ship board AI which would in crease her life span, but if she is smart refere to the above

http://www.simontodd.info

Message Index

Replies:

Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 7:51 p.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?CaptainTony 3/8/09 8:03 p.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 8:15 p.m.
                 I *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:38 p.m.
                       Oops. I mean, I *love* that thread. :D *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 10:50 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 10:54 p.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/9/09 7:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?gspawn 3/9/09 4:02 p.m.
                       Correct me if I'm wrong...7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 3/8/09 10:58 p.m.
                             Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...nomis78 3/8/09 11:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Ragashingo 3/9/09 2:00 a.m.
                                         Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Vincent 3/9/09 3:27 a.m.
                                               Serina was just a Shipboard AIKaragara 8/7/09 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AIBry 8/8/09 3:39 a.m.
                                                           Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AISonofMacPhisto 8/9/09 9:26 a.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 4:20 a.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/9/09 7:36 a.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 2:39 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/10/09 1:44 a.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Grimlock 3/10/09 6:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Rigal 3/14/09 6:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.