glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?
Posted By: nomis78 <simontodd78@gmail.com>Date: 3/8/09 10:50 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues? (Neloms)

Maybe not implausible consider the following

we have nothing absolutely concrete to say that the chief is not in the same time as he was before.

we do however have what i would consider enough evidence to know that he is somewhere in space. as a result of a failed slipspace jump however his location is undetermined (sp?)

can't give you the exact reference but it does state in one of the books that jumping through slipspace without guidance could bring you out anywhere, maybe even into the middle of a planet.

Now the chief did jump into slipspace, we know that for sure, (if he hadn't he would have died in the activation of 04a.) what we don't know is where he came out.

We know he was vectored toward earth, (because of where arbiter returned) without guidence however he slipped out of jump early, which would be plausible reason for him to be around the area SOF would be.

Thus explaining them being in the same "location"

What we also know is that theSOF had stayed in the same area for 2 months and there had been no activity in the area. the crew then entered into stasis.

The line of Serina is asking Cutter to wake up.

What we don't have (to my knowledge) is how long cutter had been in cryo, it could be day, could be weeks, could be years.

it could even be 22 years. :0)

http://www.simontodd.info

Message Index

Replies:

Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 7:51 p.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?CaptainTony 3/8/09 8:03 p.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 8:15 p.m.
                 I *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:38 p.m.
                       Oops. I mean, I *love* that thread. :D *NM*SonofMacPhisto 3/8/09 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/8/09 10:50 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Neloms 3/8/09 10:54 p.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 3/9/09 7:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?gspawn 3/9/09 4:02 p.m.
                       Correct me if I'm wrong...7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 3/8/09 10:58 p.m.
                             Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...nomis78 3/8/09 11:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Ragashingo 3/9/09 2:00 a.m.
                                         Re: Correct me if I'm wrong...Vincent 3/9/09 3:27 a.m.
                                               Serina was just a Shipboard AIKaragara 8/7/09 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AIBry 8/8/09 3:39 a.m.
                                                           Re: Serina was just a Shipboard AISonofMacPhisto 8/9/09 9:26 a.m.
     Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 4:20 a.m.
           Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/9/09 7:36 a.m.
                 Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?sharpsniper99 3/9/09 2:39 p.m.
                       Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?nomis78 3/10/09 1:44 a.m.
                             Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Grimlock 3/10/09 6:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Frankie, Serina, Chief, Cutter, clues?Rigal 3/14/09 6:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.