Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*
Posted By: NOMADDate: 7/30/06 5:15 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS* (Bry)

Yeah, you just have to love those, bungie styled, gray areas.

it's certainly one of those 'if and/or' situation. I mean look at the page in question, the full serial# of Cpl Johnson is very hard to see. I, myself thought it looked 20114, the same as the Halsey med file intursion that in the program window. Thought I have seen 2094 and 2084 on other forum posts.

My take on the sum of this arguement is that it bring more of the 1.1 material from ILB into the general discussion. I know that their could be a pure biologoical explaination ( to the tune of, . . . an organism DNA is present in both the body and reproductive organ of the body, their can be a change in the body DNA but not the reproductive. . .etc etc etc . . {ending in} their are rare occurances in which both DNA are effected)

Man I hate speaking in that Ben Stine mono-tone voice :-}

Yet, the above bio typing, is still an unknown in reality. You can queote me reports from Chernoblo ( I know I spell that wrong), the TAR pits in Ontario, gas fume burning around the world etc etc, where pollution is suspect in increase occurances of down syndrom and super genes (XYY and XXX) and others negative effects. It would be a long shot to say the same could happen to Spartan ones or two OR any of their descendants ( dispite whatever ILB contents gives us).

There is a pretty good article today( july 30th) on HBO news, at the bottom with an interview with Eric Nylund about the multi-media span of the halo story.

Message Index

Replies:

Robert McLees' is a |337 speaker!!!Mr. Paul 7/21/06 11:42 a.m.
     Spoilers MB ^^ *NM* *NM*Unsc Inquisister 7/21/06 11:55 a.m.
     Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Mr. Paul 7/23/06 2:06 a.m.
           Ahhhh that is awesome. :DLittlebigman 7/23/06 1:31 p.m.
                 Re: Ahhhh that is awesome. :DFrankie 7/23/06 8:20 p.m.
                       Re: Ahhhh that is awesome. :DLouis Wu 7/23/06 9:24 p.m.
                             Re: Ahhhh that is awesome. :DMr. Paul 7/23/06 11:25 p.m.
                       Re: Ahhhh that is awesome. :DMr. Paul 7/23/06 11:43 p.m.
           Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/23/06 2:05 p.m.
                 Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Littlebigman 7/23/06 2:27 p.m.
                       Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/23/06 2:38 p.m.
                             Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Littlebigman 7/23/06 2:50 p.m.
                             Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/23/06 2:58 p.m.
                                   Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/23/06 4:58 p.m.
                                         Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/23/06 5:40 p.m.
                                               Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/24/06 4:02 p.m.
                                                     Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/24/06 4:34 p.m.
                                                           Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/24/06 6:47 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/24/06 7:16 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/25/06 8:06 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/25/06 8:30 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/25/06 11:44 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/26/06 5:25 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/26/06 9:06 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/27/06 6:08 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/27/06 10:57 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/27/06 4:04 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/28/06 4:32 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*Bry 7/28/06 5:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Update- *long* - *HGN SPOILERS*NOMAD 7/30/06 5:15 p.m.
           Re: Update- *HGN SPOILERS* *IMG*SaBoT 7/23/06 10:35 p.m.
                 Re: Update- *HGN SPOILERS*DangerousHippo 7/23/06 11:34 p.m.
                       Re: Update- *HGN SPOILERS*Mr. Paul 7/23/06 11:52 p.m.
                             Re: Update- *HGN SPOILERS*SaBoT 7/24/06 4:45 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.