Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

E tu Brutes...er...whatever
Posted By: Boxer [subnova] <twhite1721@hotmail.com>Date: 7/18/03 9:41 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Will there be a strong connection between... (Infininja)

: Could the
: original reclaimer
: have been a moderate sized Brute in MJOLINR armor?

Perhaps we're misreading his statement. I read it as "The first Reclaimer, the one responsible for uniting the Index with the Core the first time Halo was fired, could have been a moderate sized Brute in armor simliar to the MJOLNIR Mark V armor the Master Chief wears in Halo 1." Although, I doubt this because it doesn't seem like the Brutes are very much capable of speaking...let alone stringing together full sentences, and if 343GS is as smart as he seems to think he is, then wouldn't it stand to reason that he would have run a bio-scan of some kind on MC before he selected him to be the Reclaimer...I mean Sgt. Marvin Mabuto was blatently human...even 343GS would have recognized the physical differences between a human and a Brute...that is if a Brute had ever stepped foot on Halo. So, it's stands to reason that if 343GS is mistaking the MC as the Reclaimer and the original Reclaimer was a 'moderate sized Brute' then logic dictates that the Brutes are indeed the Forerunner, I mean who else would be allowed to access the Index let alone be aloud to reunite it with the core?

- Boxer

Now that's something to think about...

Message Index

Replies:

Will there be a strong connection between...Mooreberg 7/18/03 5:03 a.m.
     Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Infininja 7/18/03 5:59 a.m.
           Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Mr. Mongoose 7/18/03 6:31 a.m.
                 Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Infininja 7/18/03 8:51 a.m.
                       Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Mr. Mongoose 7/18/03 8:56 a.m.
                             Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Infininja 7/18/03 9:34 a.m.
                                   Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Mr. Mongoose 7/18/03 9:43 a.m.
                                         Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Infininja 7/18/03 9:55 a.m.
                                               Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Mr. Mongoose 7/18/03 11:53 a.m.
                 Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Mooreberg 7/18/03 9:57 p.m.
                       Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Mr. Mongoose 7/19/03 12:06 a.m.
                             Re: Will there be a strong connection between...Infininja 7/20/03 3:15 p.m.
           E tu Brutes...er...whateverBoxer [subnova] 7/18/03 9:41 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.