glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

OK Pallor........................... No No.
Posted By: SkavengerDate: 3/30/03 5:07 p.m.

In Response To: Right I am. (Pallor [subnova])

Skavenger wrote:
: Let's face it. When you visit this forum, with how eager people are for
: information. You have a certain responsibility to NOT lie, to NOT be
: mis-leading, and to NOT send people on wild goose (egg) chases!

OK,

I would have expected at least some informed people in the group to have looked at my "NOT" post... and thought to themselves....."HMMMMM, now, Skav should be the last guy to complain about forum goers sending people in the wrong direction for things that don't exist"

You know....like....ummm... a Yellow Banshee?

So, to recap here Pallor. I was J O K I N G.... as most know. But I would not, even in jest, resort to calling people names. (forum geeks) Because I don't think everyone in here is a geek. Well, at least Louis and myself.... And maybe Mig. ... and Red,shiska, El sleaz....... oh well... you get the idea.

sk-out

Message Index

Replies:

My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkguy who doesn't post....too often 3/30/03 4:13 a.m.
     She seems so smart though.............Skavenger_s7 3/30/03 8:00 a.m.
           let's get this straight: it's not a hoax *nm*Miguel Chavez 3/30/03 8:43 a.m.
           Right I am.Pallor [subnova] 3/30/03 9:48 a.m.
                 Re: Right I am.Chilton 3/30/03 10:31 a.m.
                 OK Pallor........................... No No.Skavenger 3/30/03 5:07 p.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkSpencer 3/30/03 9:04 a.m.
           Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkkroaker 3/30/03 9:41 a.m.
                 Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkSpencer 3/30/03 10:01 a.m.
                       Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkkroaker 3/30/03 10:07 a.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkhak campbell 3/30/03 10:36 a.m.
           Yes, ObviouslyGawyn [subnova] 3/30/03 11:49 a.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkShishka 3/30/03 11:56 a.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkRoss Mills 3/30/03 2:34 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.