Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

She seems so smart though.............
Posted By: Skavenger_s7Date: 3/30/03 8:00 a.m.

In Response To: My only Megg post....Just read it and think (guy who doesn't post....too often)

I don't know.................

So much of your post is just plain cool!

But still, if this is a hoax, you would think she would know better than to make it so serious and in a place like this. It would be like going to a lake with a thousand hungry fish and tossing them Alka-Seltzer and cigarette butts for food. Non of them would ever know til they were dead.

Let's face it. When you visit this forum, with how eager people are for information. You have a certain responsibility to NOT lie, to NOT be mis-leading, and to NOT send people on wild goose (egg) chases!

That's my opinion.

sk-honestly-out

Message Index

Replies:

My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkguy who doesn't post....too often 3/30/03 4:13 a.m.
     She seems so smart though.............Skavenger_s7 3/30/03 8:00 a.m.
           let's get this straight: it's not a hoax *nm*Miguel Chavez 3/30/03 8:43 a.m.
           Right I am.Pallor [subnova] 3/30/03 9:48 a.m.
                 Re: Right I am.Chilton 3/30/03 10:31 a.m.
                 OK Pallor........................... No No.Skavenger 3/30/03 5:07 p.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkSpencer 3/30/03 9:04 a.m.
           Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkkroaker 3/30/03 9:41 a.m.
                 Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkSpencer 3/30/03 10:01 a.m.
                       Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkkroaker 3/30/03 10:07 a.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkhak campbell 3/30/03 10:36 a.m.
           Yes, ObviouslyGawyn [subnova] 3/30/03 11:49 a.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkShishka 3/30/03 11:56 a.m.
     Re: My only Megg post....Just read it and thinkRoss Mills 3/30/03 2:34 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.