Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottom
Posted By: oldmano'theCDate: 6/8/02 2:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottom (Razorback)

: I´ve pushed a warthog down the cliff ,and then I used the sniper to look at
: it , it fell on solid ground , so I guess its pretty stable to walk on (if
: anyone actually gets to the bottom)

bodies, guns, warthogs and banshees all pile up at the bottom. once down there you can't see much of the textured "ground" because the geometry is at different levels and may float above the invisible "floor". but it should be "solid" enough to walk on.

on another note -- i set up a 2-1/2 hour auto-object-overload to see if it would affect riding the banshee down. it didn't. moreover, rocks, trees, etc., didn't start to disappear, but the warthog did. curiouser & curiouser.

back to square one, i guess.

Message Index

Replies:

Ride a Banshee to the Bottom of HaloFrogBlast 6/8/02 1:50 a.m.
     Re: Ride a Banshee to the Bottom of Halooldmano'theC 6/8/02 7:50 a.m.
     Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomoldmano'theC 6/8/02 10:13 a.m.
           Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the BottomRoss Mills 6/8/02 1:40 p.m.
                 Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the BottomBarnolde 6/8/02 1:43 p.m.
                       Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the BottomRazorback 6/8/02 1:56 p.m.
                             Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomoldmano'theC 6/8/02 2:25 p.m.
                                   We Need Friction! *NM*Wimoo Wiimsly 6/8/02 4:38 p.m.
                                         better yet, parasailsoldmano'theC 6/8/02 5:01 p.m.
                                   Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomdalecooper 6/12/02 4:17 p.m.
                                         Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomoldmano'theC 6/12/02 4:57 p.m.
                                         Riding a frozen Banshee: all for naughtoldmano'theC 6/12/02 6:00 p.m.
                                               Re: Riding a frozen Banshee: all for naughtburnerA 6/15/02 2:08 p.m.
                                                     Re: Riding a frozen Banshee: all for naughtoldmano'theC 6/15/02 11:39 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.