Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: wow!! Thanx for thinking for me ;-)
Posted By: emildlux <emildlux@yahoo.com>Date: 3/22/02 5:49 p.m.

In Response To: Re: wow!! Thanx for thinking for me ;-) (Leigh)

Hmm... yes, it's possible that the Forerunner seeded very early humans with some sort of DNA recipe. Perhaps something along the lines of 2001: Space Oddesy. But I think that's too much of a strech personally. Yes, there is some sort of connection but I think the Covenant connection is stronger.

A) They regard it religiously (so they have some sort of historical context of which the humans have none).
B) The Covenant are a step or two ahead of you throughout the game (suggesting that they already know something about Halo).
C) The Elites have the same symbol on their back as displayed in the swamp level.
D) The Covenant light control panels are relatively similar to Halo's control panels.

These are the circumstantial points suggesting the Covenant are somehow connected to the Forerunners.

The only circumstantial evidence linking humanity to Halo/Forerunner is that stupid blue ball, 343GS (which I swore was a girl before Cortana said it was a him).

So...

Message Index

Replies:

Forerunner & Saint John the BaptistLeigh 3/22/02 5:21 a.m.
     wow!! Thanx for thinking for me ;-)Djoey.154 3/22/02 5:33 a.m.
           Re: wow!! Thanx for thinking for me ;-)emildlux 3/22/02 8:26 a.m.
                 Re: wow!! Thanx for thinking for me ;-)Djoey.154 3/22/02 9:58 a.m.
                 Re: wow!! Thanx for thinking for me ;-)Leigh 3/22/02 2:37 p.m.
                       Re: wow!! Thanx for thinking for me ;-)emildlux 3/22/02 5:49 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.