Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

After some time to think...
Posted By: ben ranum <Yadrenn@aol.com>Date: 2/5/02 8:54 p.m.

In Response To: Re: STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm Pissed (Douglas)

Okay, maybe I flew off the handle a few days ago when I was talking about star wars and Jurassic Park. I should of said the new Star Wars and Jurassic Park suck. I will admit that star wars a new hope and empire strikes back are awesome, return of the jedi is okay, and the first JP is cool, but I still think JP2 is bad and JP3 is just a bunch of worthless, family friendly crap.

I also forgot to mention in my first post that what really made me angry was the jedi stuff. Now star wars is like a high tech Rambo movie with loads perdictable ending and events. They took the coolest character from star wars star fighter, who was a kick ass pirate alien had an awesome attitude and was what I considered one of the best new star wars characters, and they made him into a total loser Jedi starfighter with compassion and stupid shit like that.

I was especially angry at the use of the force in starfighter and how the jedi fought on E.1. I mean, 10 shots are coming straight at them and they block them all with one wave of their light saber. If the jedi are that tough, why the hell didn't obi wan just do that on the death star? Look at the combat in E1, the space war is like two minutes long with naboo getting thier asses kicked (like they should, naboo should DIEEEEEE) and then anakin just flys into the TF's hanger and blows the whole thing up and thats considered a quality end to a large battle? That SUCKED, I would rather watch a CHUCK NORIS movie than see that again. (Anyone whos seen top dog should know what I'm talking about)

I was never able to vent these opinions in any possible conversations, so I just let it all burst out in a few paragraphs of rage. I'll admit that it was extremly ignorant and stupid, but thats what happens when I get pissed off. Next time I'll try to think more before, but I'll proably forget in a few days anyway.

Message Index

Replies:

Warhog jump movieJustin 2/4/02 6:33 p.m.
     word *NM*Red Hot Ryan 2/4/02 6:52 p.m.
     The force is strong with this one. *NM*Aaron 2/4/02 7:33 p.m.
           STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm Pissedben ranum 2/4/02 9:26 p.m.
                 A mind is a terrible thing... *NM*SpudBoy 2/4/02 10:56 p.m.
                       A waste is a terrible thing to mind... *NM*vector40 2/5/02 12:22 a.m.
                             Re: lolObi-Wan 2/5/02 10:19 a.m.
                 Re: STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm PissedRuzhyo 2/5/02 12:55 p.m.
                       Re: STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm PissedDouglas 2/5/02 8:09 p.m.
                             Re: STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm PissedDouglas 2/5/02 8:11 p.m.
                                   After some time to think...ben ranum 2/5/02 8:54 p.m.
                                         Re: Actually i kinda agree (OT)Douglas 2/6/02 12:12 a.m.
                 Uninspired YouthAaron 2/5/02 2:00 p.m.
                       Re: Uninspired YouthLouis Wu 2/5/02 3:45 p.m.
                             Re: Uninspired YouthAaron 2/5/02 4:27 p.m.
                                   Re: Uninspired YouthLouis Wu 2/5/02 4:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Uninspired YouthAaron 2/5/02 7:57 p.m.
                                               Re: Uninspired YouthLouis Wu 2/5/02 8:19 p.m.
                             Re: Uninformed YouthLophan 2/6/02 7:22 a.m.
                       Re: "This bickering is pointless..."Lophan 2/6/02 7:19 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.