Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm Pissed
Posted By: ben ranum <Yadrenn@aol.com>Date: 2/4/02 9:26 p.m.

In Response To: The force is strong with this one. *NM* (Aaron)

STAR WARS AND JURRASIC PARK SUCKS . THE FORCE AND THE JEDI ARE GAY!!!!!!!!

You know why I really like halo? No gay ass, tree hugging, dousch bag jedi jackasses fucking up a cool story line with their loser, If you once travel down the path blah blah blah.

I especially can't stand the new jedi in the movies, just look at them compared to the MC. The Jedi have always used super cheap tactics and now they are just plain gay because they can mess with time and shit, THEY PISS ME OFF BIG TIME and the only thing that makes me as pissed is the "playing god" crap that loser on jurrasic park 3. And don't get me started on that nature finds a way crap is the reason why the dion broke out. Bullshit, if those dumb shits would of spent some money on armed gaurds instead of some crappy ride maybe they wouldn't of had any problems.

In Halo, there isn't any this is the way it is crap on things that are purely opinionated subject like biological engineering. Halo doesn't have any dumb, easy to perdict tactics that work on alien like in independence day. Halo doesn't try to brainwash with loser, conservative, religous, bullshit morals from book burning nazis wannabes. Halo just gives you a kick ass story and lets you make judgement on the contreversial stuff.

Sorry, but after hearing all this bullshit from shitty movies and fables, I've been in a state of being pissed at stuff that no one ever thinks of ever or I never seen someone take it seriously. I better stop before I start ripping on religous groups and hypocrites in american society that piss me off. Most people say its odd for a 16 year old to be so pissed off over things that I have no control of. All I have to say to then is, fuck off you donkey raping shit eater!!! :+(

Message Index

Replies:

Warhog jump movieJustin 2/4/02 6:33 p.m.
     word *NM*Red Hot Ryan 2/4/02 6:52 p.m.
     The force is strong with this one. *NM*Aaron 2/4/02 7:33 p.m.
           STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm Pissedben ranum 2/4/02 9:26 p.m.
                 A mind is a terrible thing... *NM*SpudBoy 2/4/02 10:56 p.m.
                       A waste is a terrible thing to mind... *NM*vector40 2/5/02 12:22 a.m.
                             Re: lolObi-Wan 2/5/02 10:19 a.m.
                 Re: STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm PissedRuzhyo 2/5/02 12:55 p.m.
                       Re: STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm PissedDouglas 2/5/02 8:09 p.m.
                             Re: STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!:--( God I'm PissedDouglas 2/5/02 8:11 p.m.
                                   After some time to think...ben ranum 2/5/02 8:54 p.m.
                                         Re: Actually i kinda agree (OT)Douglas 2/6/02 12:12 a.m.
                 Uninspired YouthAaron 2/5/02 2:00 p.m.
                       Re: Uninspired YouthLouis Wu 2/5/02 3:45 p.m.
                             Re: Uninspired YouthAaron 2/5/02 4:27 p.m.
                                   Re: Uninspired YouthLouis Wu 2/5/02 4:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Uninspired YouthAaron 2/5/02 7:57 p.m.
                                               Re: Uninspired YouthLouis Wu 2/5/02 8:19 p.m.
                             Re: Uninformed YouthLophan 2/6/02 7:22 a.m.
                       Re: "This bickering is pointless..."Lophan 2/6/02 7:19 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.