Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remastered
Posted By: The SuperWaffle <patrickryker@gmail.com>Date: 1/1/13 1:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remastered (gamerguy2002)

: So really it all boils down to a trial and error process once you have a
: definite goal in mind. I see...

: I look at trick videos like "How to get on top of ONI Sword Base"
: or "How to get out of The Ark" and just wonder how they know
: that was the exact spot in order to break the whole map. also videos like
: "Flying the Pelican on Reclaimer" and "Invisible Banshee on
: Composer", how do they find out that was there and how they went
: about finding out the process.

Tricking is also alot of applying what you know. For example, for Halo 3, the barriers are alot harder to break than reach. Reach was completely dominated by armor lock. All you needed was a phantom or pelican and armor lock on top of it. For halo 3, it was a lot harder. You needed to have consistant force to get out.

Most of tricking is applying what you learned. For getting on top of the oni sword base, You apply two main ideas. The first is how to get out and the 2nd is how to launch. Launching is a totally "sub-catagory" in tricking. I dont specilize in launching, but it looks really cool. I would sugest looking at terminal velocitys "Gravity=Drag 3" They actually found a new method to launch in reach without 2 people and use it to do a bunch of neat launches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDDRXzVVr4Q

Message Index

Replies:

Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remastered)The SuperWaffle 12/31/12 7:24 p.m.
     Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredLouis Wu 1/1/13 8:56 a.m.
           Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remasteredgamerguy2002 1/1/13 11:17 a.m.
                 Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredThe SuperWaffle 1/1/13 12:27 p.m.
                       Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remasteredgamerguy2002 1/1/13 1:11 p.m.
                             Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredThe SuperWaffle 1/1/13 1:31 p.m.
           Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredThe SuperWaffle 1/1/13 12:15 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.