Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remastered
Posted By: gamerguy2002 <goku262002@gmail.com>Date: 1/1/13 1:11 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remastered (The SuperWaffle)

: I guess I should give the Island as an example.
:*Example*

: It really is some complicated stuff. But no, Bungie doesnt give us hints. I
: wish! But the only time I have ever talked to an employee about tricking
: was when Evil Otto contacted me after doing the tram and said he
: "Never expected for anyone to find that". Or something like
: that. Made me pretty happy.

So really it all boils down to a trial and error process once you have a definite goal in mind. I see...

I look at trick videos like "How to get on top of ONI Sword Base" or "How to get out of The Ark" and just wonder how they know that was the exact spot in order to break the whole map. also videos like "Flying the Pelican on Reclaimer" and "Invisible Banshee on Composer", how do they find out that was there and how they went about finding out the process.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remastered)The SuperWaffle 12/31/12 7:24 p.m.
     Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredLouis Wu 1/1/13 8:56 a.m.
           Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remasteredgamerguy2002 1/1/13 11:17 a.m.
                 Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredThe SuperWaffle 1/1/13 12:27 p.m.
                       Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (Remasteredgamerguy2002 1/1/13 1:11 p.m.
                             Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredThe SuperWaffle 1/1/13 1:31 p.m.
           Re: Halo 3 Trick/Glitch - "The Island" (RemasteredThe SuperWaffle 1/1/13 12:15 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.