Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenes
Posted By: Jooms <jooms1060@gmail.com>Date: 7/27/12 10:47 a.m.

In Response To: Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenes (DEEP NNN)

: I think some of what you were seeing are what it takes to get the most out of
: action shots. Perhaps some of that was for slow-mo. Actor moves fast,
: camera on high framerate capture then they slow it down a bit, cut and
: splice for the Hero effect.
That makes sense. I'm sure the slow-mo will help. So would explosions going on around him.

On that note, I wonder what percentage of this is going to be action and what percentage of that will be Master Chief. I like the idea they have of saving their budget by filming in UNSC areas with only humans most of the time and not having CG Covies everywhere always.

On to another tangent. I think the one of the only parts I would have changed about the Landfall trailers was showing the enemies in such "detail". I mean sure it's epic to actually see a Brute whompin on a UNSC Marine, but you take a big leap when you show the monster. If they aren't "cannon" and high enough quality, it just turns a lot of the hardcore halo fans off. So I hope they show the Covenant, but if they don't show them up close, I'll understand why.

Lot to think about.

Message Index

Replies:

On Set and BTS FUD scenesDEEP NNN 7/27/12 6:40 a.m.
     Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenesJooms 7/27/12 10:07 a.m.
           Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenesDEEP NNN 7/27/12 10:11 a.m.
                 Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenesJooms 7/27/12 10:47 a.m.
                       Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenesbluerunner 7/27/12 11:09 a.m.
                             Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenesJooms 7/27/12 11:16 a.m.
                             Re: On Set and BTS FUD scenesLeviathan 7/27/12 11:43 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.