Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent Cartographer
Posted By: RocksliderDate: 6/28/12 12:32 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent Cartographer (PerseusSpartacus)

: Yes, I believe there is a countdown. Furthermore, I think any Marines get
: mysteriously killed by the game after you exit the facility.

I've just done some quick checking. No countdown detected (I let the game run more than 20 minutes past my exit), but yeah, Marines get killed so that's no good.

: Good point. It may well be worth experimenting with other locations.
: Unfortunately, I don't think I have time for that.

My Hunter fireworks article has needed updating for ages, which I've been planning to do when I make movies on the topic. When I do that I'll probably also map out the release lines and add pictures of them.

By the way, don't know if you noticed but you got a mention in the HBO news.

Bad Cyborg

Message Index

Replies:

Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerPerseusSpartacus 6/26/12 4:12 p.m.
     Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerRockslider 6/26/12 6:38 p.m.
           Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerPerseusSpartacus 6/26/12 7:32 p.m.
                 Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerRockslider 6/27/12 2:41 a.m.
                       Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerPerseusSpartacus 6/27/12 6:04 p.m.
                             Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerRockslider 6/28/12 12:32 a.m.
                                   Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerPerseusSpartacus 6/28/12 9:33 p.m.
                                         Re: Marine Blasting on The Silent CartographerRockslider 6/29/12 3:38 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.