glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!
Posted By: pete_the_duckDate: 6/23/11 5:43 a.m.

In Response To: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo! (FyreWulff)

: Would any of you play a gametype like this? Need me to go into any details?

That's..complex. It would be interesting, no doubt. It would require teamwork and probably a leader to determine which building should be built, otherwise everyone will be doing whatever (or not sure WHAT they should be doing). It would probably also boil down to whoever got the best building first has an advantage and can easily gather more beacons.

I'd just like to see the Halo Ball gametype not require the ball_spawn_loc and grant points for kills. If you just use hb_goal and skeeball_obj, the hb_goal will delete any skeeball_obj. The problem is that at one minute, ball_spawn_obj spawns a ball and that results in every skeeball_obj disappearing.

If there wasn't a ball_spawn_obj, you could make a pirate ship gametype where you shoot golf balls (hb_goal) at pirate ships (skeeball_obj) and actually destroy (delete) parts of the ship when you hit it! It'd be best if the red hb_goal only deleted the red skeeball_obj, etc. Otherwise, you'd be blowing up your own ship..

:D

Message Index

Replies:

What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!FyreWulff 6/22/11 10:15 p.m.
     Fyrewulff, I'm sold *NM*kanbo 6/22/11 10:21 p.m.
     Sounds awesome! *NM*kidtsunami 6/22/11 10:27 p.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!Dagoonite 6/22/11 10:34 p.m.
           Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!General Vagueness 6/22/11 11:19 p.m.
     this blew my mind. I would be SO IN.Hunt3r 6/23/11 12:25 a.m.
           *BOOM*kidtsunami 6/23/11 12:46 a.m.
                 Re: *BOOM*Hunt3r 6/23/11 1:04 a.m.
                       fair enoughkidtsunami 6/23/11 1:17 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!Chewbaccawakka 6/23/11 1:36 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!pete_the_duck 6/23/11 5:43 a.m.
           Now that pete's mentioned it...ZackDark 6/23/11 11:44 a.m.
                 Re: Now that pete's mentioned it...Hunt3r 6/23/11 1:12 p.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!DEEP NNN 6/23/11 6:20 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!SonofMacPhisto 6/23/11 9:49 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!RC Master 6/23/11 4:28 p.m.
           Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!FyreWulff 6/25/11 4:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.