glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!
Posted By: Dagoonite <dagoonite@gmail.com>Date: 6/22/11 10:34 p.m.

In Response To: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo! (FyreWulff)

At first I frowned. I said, "No sir, I don't like it." And then I thought about it. This is the right combination of Slayer and Objective for me. If you decide "I just wanna go out and KILL KILL KILL" then you've got that, but it's gonna take for friggin' ever. Building a base gives you a distinct advantage, both in points and in killing power. You need to "defend" your construction until it's completed as well. Then comes the defense -- somebody who's defending the base from the bomberman (Can I say that?) still has a clear and helpful role. However, given multiple bases, their job becomes much harder, preventing them from hunkering down with a shotgun or plasma grenades and waiting for the enemy to arrive, as with Capture the Flag. Add on top of that, if you want to be a credit to the team while still being aggressive, you can go forth and bomb the snot out of the enemy's bases.

It adds far more roles than the simple "offense/defense" roles in most of the current objective games.

Me likey.

Sorry for being so boring. Have this.

Message Index

Replies:

What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!FyreWulff 6/22/11 10:15 p.m.
     Fyrewulff, I'm sold *NM*kanbo 6/22/11 10:21 p.m.
     Sounds awesome! *NM*kidtsunami 6/22/11 10:27 p.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!Dagoonite 6/22/11 10:34 p.m.
           Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!General Vagueness 6/22/11 11:19 p.m.
     this blew my mind. I would be SO IN.Hunt3r 6/23/11 12:25 a.m.
           *BOOM*kidtsunami 6/23/11 12:46 a.m.
                 Re: *BOOM*Hunt3r 6/23/11 1:04 a.m.
                       fair enoughkidtsunami 6/23/11 1:17 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!Chewbaccawakka 6/23/11 1:36 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!pete_the_duck 6/23/11 5:43 a.m.
           Now that pete's mentioned it...ZackDark 6/23/11 11:44 a.m.
                 Re: Now that pete's mentioned it...Hunt3r 6/23/11 1:12 p.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!DEEP NNN 6/23/11 6:20 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!SonofMacPhisto 6/23/11 9:49 a.m.
     Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!RC Master 6/23/11 4:28 p.m.
           Re: What I'd make if I had access to Megalo!FyreWulff 6/25/11 4:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.