glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and Hologram)
Posted By: Duncan <ncsuduncan@gmail.com>Date: 7/12/10 2:53 p.m.

This is mostly just me thinking aloud and letting my imagination get the best of me.

- CTF infiltrator team: 2 people use Active Camo, 2 people use Hologram. The defenders camping at the flag spawn suddenly have jammed radars and can't tell that the enemies walking in are just holograms. This confusion lets the Active Camo users sneak in and take advantage of reloading defenders.

- I can't wait to Sprint into a teammate's Bubble Shield and those wonderful healing vapors.

- If you and your teammates all pick the same Armory options and look identical the Hologram might be even more effective. How will your Blue enemies pick a target in 4v4 Team Slayer when there are 8 identical Red guys running toward them?

- The Bubble Shield is going to be great in CTF for both offense and defense. Since it recharges and (from what I can tell) deploys faster, it seems like your teammates might be more likely to protect the flag runner (or flag returner).

- I'm looking forward to having my opponents forgetting they have Bubble Shield equipped instead of Armor Lock, especially when I'm boosting towards them in a Ghost.

- If the Hologram ability is allowed in Big Team Battle, does that mean there could be 32 Spartans running around at once?

- If there's an option to use the Jetpack while holding the flag, does that mean you could use Hologram to send defenders chasing after a holo-flag?

- At least once I'll probably bail out of a Falcon, watching my passengers plummet into an abyss while I jetpack to safety.

- Zombies variant: Ghosts. The humans are going to go crazy shooting at enemies that aren't even real. Save the Last Bullet is going to be much harder.

Message Index

Replies:

Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and Hologram)Duncan 7/12/10 2:53 p.m.
     Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and Hologrbluerunner 7/12/10 3:06 p.m.
           Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrBlueNinja 7/12/10 3:13 p.m.
                 Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrStephen L. (SoundEffect) 7/12/10 3:33 p.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and Hologrbluerunner 7/12/10 3:41 p.m.
                             Unless real players start running like holograms *NM*mr_mcmurder 7/12/10 10:42 p.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrDuncan 7/12/10 3:53 p.m.
                             Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrMasterNoob 7/12/10 8:31 p.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrSlith 7/12/10 8:07 p.m.
                             Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrZaneZavin 7/12/10 8:30 p.m.
                             Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and Hologrbluerunner 7/12/10 8:47 p.m.
           Hologram assumptionsDuncan 7/12/10 3:16 p.m.
     BTW it's not "bubble shield", it's "drop shield" *NM*General Vagueness 7/12/10 4:25 p.m.
           No I'm pretty sure its Drop Shield in Reach. *NM*DHalo 7/12/10 4:27 p.m.
                 actually, it's Drop Shield. *NM*GrimBrother IV 7/12/10 5:00 p.m.
           you are ALL wrong, it's a drop shield *NM*terminator182 7/12/10 6:10 p.m.
                 That's incorrect. It's called the Drop Shield now. *NM*TDSpiral 7/12/10 6:14 p.m.
                       No, we've always been at war with Eastasia. *NM*Duncan 7/12/10 7:16 p.m.
                             NEVER get involved in a land war in AsiaGrimBrother IV 7/13/10 12:12 a.m.
                                   Or go against a Sicilian when death is on the lineNarcogen 7/13/10 4:00 a.m.
                                         Afghanistan: Graveyard of empires *NM*General Vagueness 7/13/10 11:25 a.m.
                             Wait, I though it was Eurasia...? *NM*SonofMacPhisto 7/13/10 11:40 a.m.
                                   No, It's always been Eastasia.bluerunner 7/13/10 12:05 p.m.
                                         Don't bother.BlueNinja 7/13/10 12:38 p.m.
                                               Re: Don't bother.SonofMacPhisto 7/13/10 12:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: Don't bother.BlueNinja 7/14/10 5:17 a.m.
                       HBO: It's called the Drop Shield now. *NM*General Vagueness 7/12/10 8:26 p.m.
     Another thoughtElite Spartan II 7/12/10 6:37 p.m.
           Hence the teamwork with Active Camo users *NM*Duncan 7/12/10 7:10 p.m.
     Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrGeneral Vagueness 7/12/10 8:35 p.m.
           Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrDuncan 7/12/10 8:59 p.m.
                 Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and HologrRagashingo 7/12/10 9:28 p.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and Hologr7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 7/13/10 9:10 a.m.
                             Re: Thoughts on AAs (esp. Bubble Shield and Hologrwolfman 7/13/10 10:49 a.m.
                                   Hmm.7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 7/13/10 11:51 a.m.
                                         Re: Hmm.wolfman 7/13/10 11:57 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.