Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questions
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 2/24/10 10:12 p.m.

In Response To: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questions (Arithmomaniac)

: Speaking of which, does the dialogue in Human Weakness supersede the in-game
: dialogue? Do the events in Palace Hotel replace a whole level of Halo 2?

What discrepancies are you referring to? The Chief and Cortana's exchange at the end in particular? I'm OK with thinking there could be more to the cutscene than we were privy to.

For Palace Hotel, the route taken is about the same in the game, but details are different. That said, you and I could both play that level from start to end and take different times to complete and do different things along the way. I think of McLees' story to be a more definitive version of what occurred. An impartial outsiders view of that part of the story. One that's not the individual run of any particular player's point of view because they'd all be different slightly.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

(yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questionsArithmomaniac 2/24/10 9:16 p.m.
     Re: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questionsStephen L. (SoundEffect) 2/24/10 10:12 p.m.
           Re: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questionsArithmomaniac 2/25/10 11:48 a.m.
     Re: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questionsFrankie 2/26/10 12:32 p.m.
     Re: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questionsFrankie 2/26/10 12:33 p.m.
           Re: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questionsLouis Wu 2/26/10 1:12 p.m.
                 Re: (yet more) Evolutions thoughts/questionsMercury 2/26/10 1:31 p.m.
                 Mo Ye Connection in HaloAngelicLionheart 2/27/10 12:36 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.