Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS Battlecruise
Posted By: Bry <bmulheran@gmail.com>Date: 6/5/08 10:18 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS Battlecruise (InnerRayg)

: This is spectacular dude, I applaud you for this project.
: You might also consider looking into doing it for more obscure objects in the
: universe, or characters.

Aheh, thanks. I can't say I really feel I deserve such credit but that doesn't mean it isn't nice, lol.
I didn't really know how much I'd do, but the response has been, well, very positive from the ones it was intended for so there might well be more.
Vehicles I could get close to were always going to be a starting point, but it could well go beyond that. Any suggestions you might have had yourself?

As for characters, it is a thought for sure. Even if there are limits to which ones you get access too.
Other than neutral poses, they should be quite easy to get access to in comparison to the Cruiser. The sheer size of that makes it difficult to make a composite/panorama without there being lens distortion or perspective problems.

Message Index

Replies:

Up close with the Pelican and CCS BattlecruiserBry 6/4/08 11:20 p.m.
     Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS BattlecruiseInnerRayg 6/5/08 12:10 a.m.
           Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS BattlecruiseBry 6/5/08 10:18 a.m.
           Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS BattlecruiseButtskunk 6/5/08 12:00 p.m.
     Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS BattlecruiseAtomic Chocograph 6/5/08 12:24 a.m.
     Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS Battlecruisepete_the_duck 6/5/08 12:38 p.m.
           Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS BattlecruiseBry 6/5/08 1:05 p.m.
                 Re: Up close with the Pelican and CCS BattlecruiseEastbeast314 6/5/08 1:26 p.m.
                 Hehepete_the_duck 6/5/08 2:22 p.m.
                       Re: HeheBry 6/5/08 2:57 p.m.
     OMGZ!!1!wierd guy off the street 6/5/08 8:27 p.m.
     I love the CCS Battle Cruiser Rear *NM*Aidsterramma 6/5/08 8:29 p.m.
           That's what she said!7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 6/5/08 10:12 p.m.
                 Re: That's what she said!Bry 6/6/08 2:56 p.m.
                       Re: That's what she said!Hawaiian Pig 6/6/08 3:11 p.m.
                             Re: That's what she said!Bry 6/6/08 3:53 p.m.
                                   Re: That's what she said!Hawaiian Pig 6/6/08 4:36 p.m.
           8-) *NM*Hawaiian Pig 6/5/08 10:46 p.m.
     Oh, and many thanks Louis!Bry 6/6/08 2:47 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.