Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*
Posted By: sockerguyDate: 7/12/05 8:12 p.m.

In Response To: Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing* (SWAT Halo69)

: All feedback is aprectiated thanks. But yes to get it hosted there I have to
: put the Halo2Forum. And plus I see alot of people stealing otheres footage
: so it kinda protects it. But thanks for the feedback.

Mixed opinions coming from me.... First off, I must say that was excellent editing. I thought there were plenty of cool effects that added to the quality of the montage. On the other hand, many of those kills were obvously gotten because you were trying to get montage quality material... I mean honestly, who would noscope a bomb carrier from that far away on Coagulation. Sure.. its a cool kill, but not the type of thing that belongs in a montage I dont think. Also, an overkill on a team that has at least one (probably more) player not even moving isn't very impressive. Triple kills with people already wounded, not bad. Triple kills with grenades when your team is already up 10 to 1 aren't very impressive either because the other team obviously sucks (for a lack of a better word). Honestly, I wasn't impressed by the actual gameplay but I was impressed by the editing. As you continue to get better at Halo 2, so will your montages, so keep up the good work.

Message Index

Replies:

My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/11/05 11:44 p.m.
     Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*cam 7/12/05 12:52 a.m.
           Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*RoyalFlush 7/12/05 8:44 a.m.
                 Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*Louis Wu 7/12/05 8:54 a.m.
                       Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/12/05 1:19 p.m.
           Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/12/05 1:16 p.m.
                 Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*CardinalCDXX 7/12/05 4:25 p.m.
                       Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/12/05 6:29 p.m.
                             Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*sockerguy 7/12/05 8:12 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.