Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*
Posted By: CardinalCDXX <nguillermin@hotmail.com>Date: 7/12/05 4:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing* (SWAT Halo69)

: Thank you :). I have a new mirror a little faster download time.

Sorry, I thought it was so-so. First of all (and you probably can't control this) but it's really annoying to have a halo2forum.com watermark on there. Also, do they require you to have that whole schpiel in the beginning? GET TO THE MAD SKILLZ ALREADY
The RATM (right?) song and the Gorillaz song (it's 'Feel Good Inc') definitely didn't have the same volume. I know they are different types of songs, but you could try to match 'em a little. Sorry, but it annoyed me.
That little droplet effect everytime you wanted to show off your overkill or triple kill was kinda needlessly distracting. Do you only look at your reticule when playing? I don't.
Excellent footage. You defintely are an awesome player, though it does kinda look like you were trying to get good shots.
Up to 0:52 it's a perfect montage (without the titles). The effects work in nicely, the transitions are good (though any longer would've been a pain, so props to you on that).
Ooooh, I like the radial blur on Colossus. nice.

Sorry for being so critical, but I don't expect you to read this anyways.
Ascension starting at 3:36. I think you should've cut there.

Message Index

Replies:

My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/11/05 11:44 p.m.
     Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*cam 7/12/05 12:52 a.m.
           Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*RoyalFlush 7/12/05 8:44 a.m.
                 Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*Louis Wu 7/12/05 8:54 a.m.
                       Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/12/05 1:19 p.m.
           Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/12/05 1:16 p.m.
                 Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*CardinalCDXX 7/12/05 4:25 p.m.
                       Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*SWAT Halo69 7/12/05 6:29 p.m.
                             Re: My Newest Montage *Good Editing*sockerguy 7/12/05 8:12 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.