Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.
Posted By: Shishka <shishka@shishka.net>Date: 9/15/03 10:07 p.m.

In Response To: wow. shiska got his butt kicked. *NM* (sniper114)

13 kills, 2 deaths, and 2 flag captures is getting my butt kicked? =)

Ask BOLL about the round before that. ;)

At any rate, there was a period where we were on defense, but BOLL was already amongst them, so I waited for the time to run out while he merrily slayed the other team. That's how he got so far ahead of me in kills. =)

The game after that was murder on my part. At one point, Dan left me and it was 1 versus 3 and I still won. =)

Lately, I find myself playing a supportive or defensive role more often not in assault games. Often, I'll take the flag, score, and then hang around the enemy base, keeping them busy while my team continues to score against them. Or, conversely, I stay close to base, guarding the flag stand. This is why I end up with scores like this, from time to time:

This is why I announced I was evil a few days ago.

In other news, here was some of my handiwork from last night. This is one I'm definitely keeping:

I flipped the warthog with a well timed grenade, but pistoled the driver and the gunner to death before they were thrown out. I'll probably never do anything like that again. My favorite part about this image is Icke trying to warn me just a bit too late that I had incoming, hehe.

-S

Message Index

Replies:

Omg... flamethrower sooo fun :)BOLL 9/15/03 9:50 p.m.
     wow. shiska got his butt kicked. *NM*sniper114 9/15/03 9:53 p.m.
           Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.Shishka 9/15/03 10:07 p.m.
                 Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.botman 9/16/03 8:56 a.m.
                       Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.Shishka 9/16/03 12:32 p.m.
                             Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.botman 9/17/03 8:58 a.m.
                                   Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.botman 9/17/03 12:32 p.m.
                                         Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.MSN 9/17/03 12:34 p.m.
                                         Rats.mnemesis 9/17/03 12:56 p.m.
                                   Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.David Mertz 9/17/03 6:11 p.m.
                                         Re: wow. shiskabab got his butt kicked.Alf-Life 9/18/03 3:44 p.m.
     Re: BOLL...NPC 9/15/03 10:12 p.m.
           Re: BOLL...KP 9/15/03 11:49 p.m.
                 Re: BOLL...RunningRiot 9/16/03 12:10 a.m.
                       Re: BOLL...KP 9/16/03 12:44 a.m.
                             Re: BOLL...BOLL 9/16/03 7:17 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.