Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Omg... flamethrower sooo fun :)
Posted By: BOLLDate: 9/15/03 9:50 p.m.

I just have to share what I did a few minutes ago....

I played CTF Assault with Shishka against three others on timberland.

At first we just rushed their base, Shish scored and I got killed, rushed back with the flag again and scored too. Then I stayed there with my flamethrower and pistol, killing them for their whole period of time with the flag :D

It was great, popping their confused heads with the pistol, turning them on fire when they were about to enter the hog, throw grenades into the base and lob them into the top, loads of double kills and.... fun fun fun!! Killing spree!

Died, was back got flag, scored again, Shishka had scored before that.
Went back with pistol and flamethrower again. Killing them even more.
Then 2070 Wired joined, and one of the others quit :(
Oh well, one of my funniest games, if not THE funniest... even if it was short.. :)

I remember one kill so well... one of the red guys was in the top of the base, looking for me, I lobbed one grenade up there, bouncing on the celing perfectly to land behind him, he blows up and slips down the base, apparently with not much health left. Then I get a shot at him in the air with the pisol... dead... wohooo O__O

Tis is teh cool feelingzor!

I'm not that good at playing, I just had luck with who I palyed against :) And the lag was good :) Or I'm getting a little more used to the controls... :P

Message Index

Replies:

Omg... flamethrower sooo fun :)BOLL 9/15/03 9:50 p.m.
     wow. shiska got his butt kicked. *NM*sniper114 9/15/03 9:53 p.m.
           Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.Shishka 9/15/03 10:07 p.m.
                 Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.botman 9/16/03 8:56 a.m.
                       Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.Shishka 9/16/03 12:32 p.m.
                             Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.botman 9/17/03 8:58 a.m.
                                   Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.botman 9/17/03 12:32 p.m.
                                         Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.MSN 9/17/03 12:34 p.m.
                                         Rats.mnemesis 9/17/03 12:56 p.m.
                                   Re: wow. shiska got his butt kicked.David Mertz 9/17/03 6:11 p.m.
                                         Re: wow. shiskabab got his butt kicked.Alf-Life 9/18/03 3:44 p.m.
     Re: BOLL...NPC 9/15/03 10:12 p.m.
           Re: BOLL...KP 9/15/03 11:49 p.m.
                 Re: BOLL...RunningRiot 9/16/03 12:10 a.m.
                       Re: BOLL...KP 9/16/03 12:44 a.m.
                             Re: BOLL...BOLL 9/16/03 7:17 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.