/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The lost human colonies in halo.
Posted By: zudoDate: 5/10/02 9:53 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The lost human colonies in halo. ([Tycho?])

: Yea, my thoughts exactly. Too bad, I was really looking forward to it after
: reading the cortana letters. But alas.
: I'll still paly it though :)
:

They've never been officially vetoed by Bungie though, so it's probably safe to consider them still accurate.

There is nothing in them, after all, that contradicts the content in the Fall of Reach or the story in Halo.

For example, the Bungie official Halo timeline seems more focussed on Earth than Mars -- perhaps this would provide more elbow room reguarding my revisionist theory of the new history of Marathon/Halo?

[z]

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The lost human colonies in halo.Rick Blaine 5/8/02 3:38 p.m.
     Re: The lost human colonies in halo.Jacke 5/8/02 5:25 p.m.
           Re: The lost human colonies in halo.Rick Blaine 5/8/02 6:03 p.m.
                 Re: The lost human colonies in halo.Tru7h 5/8/02 7:48 p.m.
                       Re: The lost human colonies in halo.Hamish Sinclair 5/9/02 12:19 a.m.
                             Re: The lost human colonies in halo.archon 5/9/02 1:23 a.m.
                                   Re: The lost human colonies in halo.Rick Blaine 5/9/02 10:14 a.m.
                                         Re: The lost human colonies in halo.zudo 5/9/02 12:08 p.m.
                                               Re: The lost human colonies in halo.Tru7h 5/9/02 3:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: The lost human colonies in halo.[Tycho?] 5/9/02 5:32 p.m.
                                                           Re: The lost human colonies in halo.zudo 5/10/02 9:53 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The lost human colonies in halo. [?]Ernie 5/10/02 3:15 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The lost human colonies in halo. [?]Hamish Sinclair 5/11/02 10:01 a.m.
                                                                             Re: The lost human colonies in halo. [?]Rick Blaine 5/11/02 1:01 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.