/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers Idea
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 12/2/01 4:27 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers Idea (Darksbane)

: If someone has an old computer lying around that they don't use particularly
: often, they could just leave it running the game and pause it when they
: got tired of playing.

Alternatively, with OS X you could pause Marathon and still use your computer for other things - provided you don't need to use the Classic Environment for anything else. Now if only the open source community would get going and actually *finish* a playable carbon version of AO. BTW, is there any film editing software out there? Is it possible to splice films together so that you *could* save your game from time to time?

: I agree with you; while I can't help but stand in awe of those who can
: take out entire battalions with their knuckles, it DOES become monotonous
: at times.

Watching Sidoh successfully vid The Rose is a humbling experience but, gees, it takes forever. I had to let it run while I did other work!

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaDarksbane 11/30/01 3:11 p.m.
     Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers Ideaarchon 11/30/01 7:12 p.m.
           Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaSNoblitt 12/1/01 6:02 a.m.
     Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaBen Potter 12/1/01 3:04 p.m.
           Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaDarksbane 12/2/01 3:19 p.m.
                 Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaSteve Levinson 12/2/01 4:27 p.m.
                 Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaMazilurik 12/2/01 4:37 p.m.
                       Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaDarksbane 12/3/01 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaSteve Levinson 12/3/01 6:58 p.m.
     Re: Possibly Crazy Addition to Volunteers IdeaSidoh 12/3/01 9:58 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.