/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat Insuran
Posted By: David CurryDate: 11/27/01 12:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat Insuran (Mazilurik)

: Wouldn't the men in white coats think I look a little suspicious carrying a
: broadsword around, though? They've already been threatening to switch to
: Phase 2 for a couple of weeks now, and something like that might make them
: go ahead and do it. (Of course, Phase 2 is exactly the same thing as Phase
: 1, but it just takes them one step closer to Phase 3, which is also the
: exact same thing as Phases 1 and 2, so I don't know why I even bother
: worrying about such matters.)

Nah, the men in white will be too busy trying to clean up the men in black (which is why they need the gum to hold onto). And you SHOULD be worried about Phases 1 through 3, because once you get to Phase 7 they lock you in a room with nothing but a PC running a beta version of Windows (which crashes even more often than the released versions) with a 1 bps modem, a TV showing nothing but Pokemon cartoons dubbed in Icelandic and subtitled with Inuit-Tanoan hand language carvings, and 2401 insurance salesmen who need neither sleep nor food so they never shut up.

: Why not do both? The first would be very interesting, and the second would be
: highly entertaining, although I'm not sure I'd like to get that close to a
: slimy insurance salesman (yes, I know that's redundant...)

The first may not make any more sense than the terminal text itself, and the puddle of goo doesn't have a mouth anymore. I fed it my neighbor (after he yelled at me about "What have you done to my cat?" or something like that, to be honest I wasn't paying much attention) and it's turning into this figure-eight jello mold. I think it's trying to tell me that it was behind the crash of my iBook, and that it won't let me finish the game ever.

Interested in a grape-flavored dessert? Free (plus shipping and handling)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

OMG! OMG!archon 11/24/01 7:13 p.m.
     archon...step into my office...Yossarian 11/24/01 9:52 p.m.
           Re: archon...step into my office...Johannes Gunnar 11/25/01 12:52 a.m.
                 Re: archon...step into my office...REB 11/25/01 6:52 a.m.
                       REB...step into my office...Johannes Gunnar 11/25/01 11:37 a.m.
                             Re: REB...step into my office...Tynskel 11/25/01 1:33 p.m.
                                   All right, youRincewind MoG 11/25/01 4:14 p.m.
                                         Re: All right, youMazilurik 11/25/01 4:29 p.m.
                                               Re: All right, youJohannes Gunnar 11/25/01 9:33 p.m.
                                         Re: All right, youmartin antell 11/26/01 2:01 a.m.
                                               Re: All right, youTru7h 11/26/01 8:41 a.m.
                                                     Re: All right, youDavid Curry 11/26/01 3:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Carnage and Neo-SurrealismMazilurik 11/26/01 5:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Carnage and Neo-SurrealismDavid Curry 11/26/01 7:24 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranMazilurik 11/27/01 4:05 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/27/01 12:40 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranTru7h 11/28/01 5:04 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/28/01 7:51 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!Mazilurik 11/29/01 12:37 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!Tru7h 12/2/01 3:52 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!David Curry 12/4/01 10:32 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranJohannes Gunnar 11/28/01 9:39 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/29/01 9:37 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranJohannes Gunnar 11/29/01 12:14 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and IcelandicMazilurik 11/29/01 12:22 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.