/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: All right, you
Posted By: MazilurikDate: 11/25/01 4:29 p.m.

In Response To: All right, you (Rincewind MoG)

: All right you five, I want to see all of you at my desk after school. You're
: constantly disrupting the learning process with your zany antics!

: The rest of you, back to work! I want you to have the glyphs on page one of
: Bungie Dot Org decoded by the next time class meets, drone drone drone
: drone...

It's about time you did something about those blasted dissidents... always trying to make mischief when everyone else is trying to learn and get into a high-ranked college! Really, I hope you punish them as severely as possible, especially that Johannes! He's always getting into trouble! What? Get back to work? Um, okay sir!

WHAT? WE NEED TO DO ALL OF THIS FOR TOMORROW? AARGH!

(Oh wait, the answer key's in the back. Hee hee hee... But is this ethical? Do I really care?)

(And why are we studying Marathon, anyway? Shouldn't we be learning something more useful, like history or foreign languages– um, never mind.) ;)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

OMG! OMG!archon 11/24/01 7:13 p.m.
     archon...step into my office...Yossarian 11/24/01 9:52 p.m.
           Re: archon...step into my office...Johannes Gunnar 11/25/01 12:52 a.m.
                 Re: archon...step into my office...REB 11/25/01 6:52 a.m.
                       REB...step into my office...Johannes Gunnar 11/25/01 11:37 a.m.
                             Re: REB...step into my office...Tynskel 11/25/01 1:33 p.m.
                                   All right, youRincewind MoG 11/25/01 4:14 p.m.
                                         Re: All right, youMazilurik 11/25/01 4:29 p.m.
                                               Re: All right, youJohannes Gunnar 11/25/01 9:33 p.m.
                                         Re: All right, youmartin antell 11/26/01 2:01 a.m.
                                               Re: All right, youTru7h 11/26/01 8:41 a.m.
                                                     Re: All right, youDavid Curry 11/26/01 3:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Carnage and Neo-SurrealismMazilurik 11/26/01 5:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Carnage and Neo-SurrealismDavid Curry 11/26/01 7:24 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranMazilurik 11/27/01 4:05 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/27/01 12:40 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranTru7h 11/28/01 5:04 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/28/01 7:51 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!Mazilurik 11/29/01 12:37 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!Tru7h 12/2/01 3:52 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!David Curry 12/4/01 10:32 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranJohannes Gunnar 11/28/01 9:39 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/29/01 9:37 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranJohannes Gunnar 11/29/01 12:14 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and IcelandicMazilurik 11/29/01 12:22 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.