/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Carnage and Neo-Surrealism
Posted By: David CurryDate: 11/26/01 7:24 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Carnage and Neo-Surrealism (Mazilurik)

: Um, Mr. Curry, you wouldn't happen to have any of those pills with you at the
: moment, would you? And does anyone here know how to make those men in
: white suits stop coming to your door trying to sell you a one-room house
: with padded white walls and free room service?

Sorry, I fed the pills to the neighbor's cat (which was really an alien being intent on destroying the universe and soiling my lawn and spreading fur and other such nefarious alien-bent-on-destroying-the-universe-like actions). It turned into a boiling puddle of purple acidic goo and tried to sell me life insurance. Ha ha! Those wacky aliens, always pulling pranks like that!

As for the men in white, just get some dark-suited men with some gum. I got a cool knife from one of them, only to me, I would describe it as a broadsword, something from the Knights of the Round.

Besides, what happened to me (at least as far as the Volunteers: Hang Brain post is concerned) actually happened (and I would have taken a screenshot of it, were it not for the fact that my computer was frozen). On a semi-serious note (d-sharp), I might actually someday sit down and type up my long and convulted theories regarding that Thoth-esque terminal series from Mi. Or maybe I'll feed some more pills to the neighbor's cat. It just did a good impersonation of Hamish (how many of you have heard a cat say "Cheers" like that before? I mean they've said "Cheers" before, but not like Hamish. So I gave it a copy of that beta Marathon's Story t-shirt. It was a few sizes too big, but with beta t-shirts made of rock, alien-goo-esque-formerly-cat-boiling-purple-acidic puddles can't be picky.).

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

OMG! OMG!archon 11/24/01 7:13 p.m.
     archon...step into my office...Yossarian 11/24/01 9:52 p.m.
           Re: archon...step into my office...Johannes Gunnar 11/25/01 12:52 a.m.
                 Re: archon...step into my office...REB 11/25/01 6:52 a.m.
                       REB...step into my office...Johannes Gunnar 11/25/01 11:37 a.m.
                             Re: REB...step into my office...Tynskel 11/25/01 1:33 p.m.
                                   All right, youRincewind MoG 11/25/01 4:14 p.m.
                                         Re: All right, youMazilurik 11/25/01 4:29 p.m.
                                               Re: All right, youJohannes Gunnar 11/25/01 9:33 p.m.
                                         Re: All right, youmartin antell 11/26/01 2:01 a.m.
                                               Re: All right, youTru7h 11/26/01 8:41 a.m.
                                                     Re: All right, youDavid Curry 11/26/01 3:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Carnage and Neo-SurrealismMazilurik 11/26/01 5:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Carnage and Neo-SurrealismDavid Curry 11/26/01 7:24 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranMazilurik 11/27/01 4:05 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/27/01 12:40 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranTru7h 11/28/01 5:04 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/28/01 7:51 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!Mazilurik 11/29/01 12:37 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!Tru7h 12/2/01 3:52 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and INSANITY!!!David Curry 12/4/01 10:32 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranJohannes Gunnar 11/28/01 9:39 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranDavid Curry 11/29/01 9:37 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and Alien/Cat InsuranJohannes Gunnar 11/29/01 12:14 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Carnage, Neo-Surrealism, and IcelandicMazilurik 11/29/01 12:22 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.