/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

difference between mac fans and pc fans
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 11/26/01 11:14 a.m.

In Response To: PC vidmasters? (Cpt. Sqweky)

Also, i have found out that pc fans and mac fans are like two teams, each with different interests, Pc fans mostly look for new games, play them, play them some more, then get bored of it, buy a new game, (and it goes on)

i have seen all of my pc fans friends doing this, i dont know why (and maby there are pc fans that like to play old games and actually love them)

but mac fans they buy new games, and then play them over and over and over again, maby stop, but always try again. so the games live longer, i dont think this is the person who does this, but i think it is the computer, i mean i have a mac and a pc, on they mac i play my marathon games but on my pc i do as same as above, play them, get bored of them, throw them (except UT, that is a great game) so there are not many pc fans that like marathon. tell me if i am wrong. (note: pc FANS not pc users)

or mayby i am just trying to play wise and i just speak about some junk i dont know thing about... Oh well, back to sleep

(if i offended someone with this thread then i am terribly sorry, AND DONT LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY, i am crazy)

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PC vidmasters?Cpt. Sqweky 11/26/01 10:08 a.m.
     Re: PC vidmasters?SNoblitt 11/26/01 10:49 a.m.
     difference between mac fans and pc fansJohannes Gunnar 11/26/01 11:14 a.m.
           Re: difference between mac fans and pc fansnamu 11/27/01 4:06 a.m.
                 Re: difference between mac fans and pc fansJohannes Gunnar 11/27/01 7:43 a.m.
           Re: difference between mac fans and pc fansitsari 11/27/01 12:48 p.m.
     Re: PC vidmasters?Hamish Sinclair 11/26/01 11:19 a.m.
           Re: PC vidmasters?(the)Street Mime 11/26/01 11:42 a.m.
     Re: PC vidmasters?Mark Levin 11/26/01 11:20 a.m.
           OK, ignore that, the master has spoken... (NT)Mark Levin 11/26/01 11:22 a.m.
           Good job[Tycho?] 11/27/01 12:19 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.