/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

PC vidmasters?
Posted By: Cpt. SqwekyDate: 11/26/01 10:08 a.m.

Okay, one thing that is really annoying about being a PC Bungie fan (especally when marathon is involved) is that you seem to be a 2nd class citezin. (or however you spell that). Anyway, have hter ever been any PC vidmasters for M2? I know I'm not one, I simply am not good enough. I admit it. But, I've never been able to find PC vidmaster films. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but this rather annoys me. I mean I figure ther are three senerios to desecibe what happened:

1. No PC marathoner is good enough to vid it. (I doubt this very highly)

2. No PC vidmaster has ever bothered to save films of vidding. (Why?)

3. Every PC vidmaster has been discriminated against and either had his films ignored because of his PC loyalties or they weren't ignored, but no one bothered to put them up since the majority of the people downloading vid films wouldn't care. (This seems most likely. while I doubt there is anyone cruel enough to cause the former option to be true, the second one has a strange and haunting sense of possibility about it.)

Please, I am not trying to be mean or point fingers, but I am trying to get to the bottom of this mystery.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PC vidmasters?Cpt. Sqweky 11/26/01 10:08 a.m.
     Re: PC vidmasters?SNoblitt 11/26/01 10:49 a.m.
     difference between mac fans and pc fansJohannes Gunnar 11/26/01 11:14 a.m.
           Re: difference between mac fans and pc fansnamu 11/27/01 4:06 a.m.
                 Re: difference between mac fans and pc fansJohannes Gunnar 11/27/01 7:43 a.m.
           Re: difference between mac fans and pc fansitsari 11/27/01 12:48 p.m.
     Re: PC vidmasters?Hamish Sinclair 11/26/01 11:19 a.m.
           Re: PC vidmasters?(the)Street Mime 11/26/01 11:42 a.m.
     Re: PC vidmasters?Mark Levin 11/26/01 11:20 a.m.
           OK, ignore that, the master has spoken... (NT)Mark Levin 11/26/01 11:22 a.m.
           Good job[Tycho?] 11/27/01 12:19 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.