/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: A *Real* Challenge
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 7/22/02 9:35 p.m.

In Response To: Re: A *Real* Challenge (Ben A. Potter)

: I tried that with M2 as well as my scenario Fell. I played for a couple of
: hours before I bought it. I did, however, play through about 10 levels of
: Fell v2.0. It is available on the archives in the spoiler Guide.

What a shameless plug! I guess we can forgive you - Fell is a great scenario. I've played it multiple times now - there are a few rough spots, particularly on TC, but it's definitely one of the best and perhaps least appreciated. There are some minor bugs, but nothing that will wreck the game, unless of course you flip that one switch before the exit door is fully open, and then save your game. Yes, with an added boost to your shields, you can rocket your way through almost any opening, no matter how small ;-) . And Evil does have a very similar bug. BTW, how are you coming with those bug fixes, Ben?

One more thing - I didn't simply stop my M2 marathon session because my wife complained - she complained enough that I lost my concentration and got plastered by a trooper. Wouldn't it be cool, though, to have a complete film of one of the Marathon scenarios from start to finish?

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

play rubicon fast..goran 7/19/02 1:37 p.m.
     Re: play rubicon fast..Steve Levinson 7/22/02 8:23 a.m.
           Re: play rubicon fast..goran 7/22/02 1:53 p.m.
                 A *Real* ChallengeSteve Levinson 7/22/02 3:09 p.m.
                       Re: A *Real* ChallengeBen A. Potter 7/22/02 7:55 p.m.
                             Re: A *Real* ChallengeSteve Levinson 7/22/02 9:35 p.m.
                                   Re: A *Real* ChallengeBen A. Potter 7/23/02 10:52 a.m.
                                   Re: A *Real* Challengegoran 7/23/02 12:26 p.m.
                                         Re: A *Real* ChallengeInverted Sock Puppet 7/24/02 12:35 a.m.
                                         Re: A *Real* ChallengeSteve Levinson 7/25/02 8:17 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.