/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

play rubicon fast..
Posted By: goranDate: 7/19/02 1:37 p.m.

How fast do you think it is possible to finished rubicon from the first level to
the end.

Would you be surprised if I sad that I finished it in one hour and 30 minutes?
(it is possible,I’ve done it.)

Recently I have started to command-alt start on every level and save films on how I completed them. The funniest one so far is "molten dehydrogen monoxide" where you can looker jump to reach a missile launcher and then missile jump to skip a big part of the level.I finished that one in 2 minutes and killed almost every alien I encountered.(except for some troopers guarding a fusion rifle)

Would be funny to see if anyone else can master the marathon element in marathon.
run - and never stop moving. kill when it is neccessary whatever it is a friend or foe. Ignore to play a terminator. You don’t have to kill all aliens to open a door. research the fastest way on each level. then master them fully in both goals,speed and killing.

Oh I love this style of play. You feel more proffessional.

btw these films that I have recorded will make pretty good spoiler movies.
vid movies is okay but you have to wait all to long to understand how a level works.

-goran "CREATOR of the yota saga"

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

play rubicon fast..goran 7/19/02 1:37 p.m.
     Re: play rubicon fast..Steve Levinson 7/22/02 8:23 a.m.
           Re: play rubicon fast..goran 7/22/02 1:53 p.m.
                 A *Real* ChallengeSteve Levinson 7/22/02 3:09 p.m.
                       Re: A *Real* ChallengeBen A. Potter 7/22/02 7:55 p.m.
                             Re: A *Real* ChallengeSteve Levinson 7/22/02 9:35 p.m.
                                   Re: A *Real* ChallengeBen A. Potter 7/23/02 10:52 a.m.
                                   Re: A *Real* Challengegoran 7/23/02 12:26 p.m.
                                         Re: A *Real* ChallengeInverted Sock Puppet 7/24/02 12:35 a.m.
                                         Re: A *Real* ChallengeSteve Levinson 7/25/02 8:17 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.