/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Jjaro Question...
Posted By: ErnieDate: 6/20/02 11:16 p.m.

I should probably know this, but:
What was the MAIN difference between the two types of Jjaro terminals in marathon infinity?
There were those that used the conjoined Circles insignia, and were all in green. The main, non login pic for these style of Jjaro (?) terminals were lava-lamp headed aliens, or so they appeared, only run through many many Photoshop filters. ; )

Then, there is the Jjaro terminals that were used in both Infinity and Rubicon, the conjoined Rectangles in white.

It's been a while since Infinity for me, but were the green Jjaro-like terminals actually Pitha(?) or some other sub-personality of the Jjaro?

Confusing stuff it is...
Just a side note, when I was browsing through the M:Infinity textures, i noticed all the doors and many terminals and switches for the Jjaro station had the conjoined circle insignias. I began to recall the login insignia for Toth (?), the S'pht(?) A.I.

Then I came to a foggy realization.

Wasn't Toths(i think that was its name) using the conjoined white rectangle insignia?

If so, in rubicon, the Rubicon team has taken Toths symbol, that of an Jjaro (or S'pht, i am really confused...) A.I , and used it as the Main symbol of the Jjaro(Yarro).

Why?
Or, if I'm completely off base, let me know. I'm basing the Jjaro imagery (and style) off of the white conjoined rectangle for my scenario. I need to know so I don't end up looking like a doof by screwing up Marathon cannon in a scenario. It just wouldn't look good.
-Ernie

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Jjaro Question...Ernie 6/20/02 11:16 p.m.
     Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - GraphicsSteve Levinson 6/21/02 9:17 p.m.
           Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - GraphicsMark Levin 6/21/02 10:54 p.m.
                 So all in all...Ernie 6/21/02 11:51 p.m.
                       Re: So all in all...Steve Levinson 6/22/02 9:05 a.m.
                 Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - Graphicszudo 6/22/02 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - Graphics:: Beer Can :: 6/22/02 5:37 p.m.
                       Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - GraphicsMark Levin 6/22/02 5:39 p.m.
                             Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - Graphicszudo 6/23/02 3:39 a.m.
                                   Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - GraphicsMark Levin 6/23/02 10:52 a.m.
                                         Re: Jjaro Question/Rubicon Volunteers - Graphicszudo 6/23/02 11:33 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.