/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Everyones entitled to an opinion ;-)
Posted By: DoctordudeDate: 5/13/01 10:54 a.m.

In Response To: I don't believe the Jjaro are AIs (Boots of Stumbling (cursed))

Actually, the matter was not really concluded (most of the good topics rarely are.) There was an argument that the Jjaro were AIs based around the sudden disapearence and reapearence of Yrro (or was it Pthia, I don't remember)we hear about in the game. The theory was that The Jjaro were a highly advanced stage of evolution that eventually included only pure thought and enery and no organic form, hence AIs. I think this theory holds up pretty well. The Jjaro just seem too powerful and too into everyone's business to be a simple organic race. Part of the theory was also that the Jjaro created the S'pht, but I'm not going to recap the whole discussion. Just read the Jjaro section of the Story page for more info.

Dr.D

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Narr and the JjaroTru7h Seeker 5/13/01 8:05 a.m.
     Re: The Narr and the JjaroRincewind MoG 5/13/01 8:37 a.m.
     Re: The Narr and the JjaroForrest of B.org 5/13/01 9:14 a.m.
           I don't believe the Jjaro are AIsBoots of Stumbling (cursed) 5/13/01 10:22 a.m.
                 Everyones entitled to an opinion ;-)Doctordude 5/13/01 10:54 a.m.
                       Re: Everyones entitled to an opinion ;-)Forrest of B.org 5/14/01 10:15 a.m.
                             Debating the Jjaro = AI theoryBoots of Stumbling (cursed) 5/14/01 1:49 p.m.
                             Jjaro theoriesLocucious 5/14/01 1:58 p.m.
                                   Re: Jjaro theoriesTru7h Seeker 5/14/01 4:57 p.m.
           Re: The Narr and the JjaroLocucious 5/13/01 3:53 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.