/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Beyond Aurora laid to rest
Posted By: RabbitDate: 4/10/06 4:18 p.m.

Hello!

Let's see how many people even know what I'm about to talk about. I'm saddened to report that, as of today, the original team that's been working on the Beyond Aurora scenario for close to 7 full years has disbanded and laid the game and all future projects to rest. It's been close to two whole years since anything about Beyond Aurora was whispered to the public and the truth is there hasn't been anything happening since June of 2004. It's time to put it to bed officially. The project's official website, http://www.beyondaurora.com, will remain active indefinitely and will serve as a host to what was released for Aurora and other projects from the Atlantis Crew of days past.

Personally, this is a sad moment for me as I close up shop and put an end to what was once a highly anticipated total conversion. I'm sure the rest of the team would join me in thanking the Marathon community for almost a full decade of support.

-Adam Rose AKA Rabbit
Director, Atlantis Crew

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Beyond Aurora laid to restRabbit 4/10/06 4:18 p.m.
     oh noes! :^( *NM*ukimalefu 4/10/06 6:43 p.m.
     Re: Beyond Aurora laid to restForrest of B.org 4/11/06 12:46 p.m.
           Re: Beyond Aurora laid to restkyjel 4/11/06 6:58 p.m.
                 Re: Beyond Aurora laid to restRabbit 4/11/06 10:51 p.m.
                 Re: Beyond Aurora laid to restForrest of B.org 4/12/06 8:25 a.m.
                       Re: Beyond Aurora laid to restBlayne 4/12/06 8:52 a.m.
                             Re: Beyond Aurora laid to restRabbit 4/12/06 12:37 p.m.
                                   Re: LUA issueBlayne 4/12/06 2:49 p.m.
                                         Re: LUA issuekyjel 4/12/06 3:22 p.m.
                                               The OrphanageRyokoTK 4/13/06 3:43 a.m.
                                                     Re: The Orphanagekyjel 4/13/06 7:41 a.m.
                                                           Re: The OrphanageForrest of B.org 4/13/06 11:34 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The OrphanageRyokoTK 4/14/06 3:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.