/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1
Posted By: General-RADIXDate: 12/5/20 2:18 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1 (Lion O Cyborg)

: No. I have always seen connections between Sonic 2006, Infinity & Eternal
: when I played the first two of them back in 2012 so I will reference it if
: I want to.

Again: stop it with the irrelevant references. I think ShadowWraith (and its sequel), DreamWeb, and System Shock have some elements that are similar to various parts of Marathon, but you don't see me constantly referencing them in conversations that are only supposed to be about Marathon--especially not as if they're all literally in the same universe or something. It's annoying as hell and makes it hard to follow conversations with you.

Remember that "human Jjaro" thing, where you talked about it in a reply to me like I was supposed to know what you were talking about? I shouldn't need a ten-page dissertation and an index to interact with you! (And frankly, it felt like you were less interested in what I was saying and more in your own tangents.)

And by the way, just because you're learning Japanese doesn't mean you should randomly use it in the Tour of Duty like a twelve-year-old who thinks they're cooler than everyone else 'cuz they watch subs instead of dubs.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/1/20 6:32 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1VikingBoyBilly 12/4/20 8:37 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1General-RADIX 12/5/20 12:34 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/5/20 7:27 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/5/20 7:48 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1VikingBoyBilly 12/5/20 7:58 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/5/20 8:04 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1VikingBoyBilly 12/5/20 8:41 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1General-RADIX 12/5/20 2:18 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/5/20 2:32 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1General-RADIX 12/5/20 3:18 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/5/20 3:25 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1VikingBoyBilly 12/6/20 7:42 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/6/20 8:19 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1General-RADIX 12/6/20 3:42 p.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/6/20 4:21 p.m.
                                                           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1VikingBoyBilly 12/6/20 5:12 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Lost Episode 3 Part 1Lion O Cyborg 12/7/20 2:58 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.