/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 5/7/19 2:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1 (VikingBoyBilly)

: Is there an Eternal spoiler guide or walkthrough? There's a huge area in the
: sewer map I don't know how to get to.

Sadly no, I think. At least not for 1.2.

Is this the big cistern with the sewage fall in the middle? The one in the centre of the map: the pipe with one of the three possible chip spawns goes through it. I don't think you can go there.

Some of the side ones are reached by the pipes. For example, the south tank with the sluiceways by the first bugger swarm is reached by the southwest canal, via the left pool when coming down the stairs in the s room to the right when facing the south lift near the start.

As for the room with the Marathon hieroglyph on the floor by the chip slot, I don't think that can be reached either.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 4/30/19 9:48 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/1/19 3:59 p.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/2/19 12:13 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/3/19 2:55 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/6/19 12:27 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/7/19 2:51 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/7/19 12:45 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/7/19 2:42 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/7/19 12:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/7/19 2:47 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.