/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1
Posted By: VikingBoyBillyDate: 5/1/19 3:59 p.m.

In Response To: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1 (Lion O Cyborg)

Your writing has greatly improved with 97% of the fanfiction expunged from it. I love some of the games you reference, but when I don't get it, the stuff's like the equivalent to pop culture references in bad teen movies. It's good in small doses. Didn't know about how the phobos sky was made (and they were gonna go with a black skybox like doom64/marathon? It wouldn't be right)

I haven't even started playing yet, and I don't do scratchstarts, so it will take me a while to write the evil tycho failure timeline. I have a good idea where to start; like all of this is fishy, with all the sledgehammery clues that something's wrong with tycho, and tycho's new plan doesn't add up when he's trying to set a trap by making a second exit, one that's less useful than the first (travel across time where nobody can chase me, or stick myself in this suspiciously empty ship? I don't see anybody with a brain picking the latter)

I remember those levels being all gray and silver, and couldn't recognize those screenshots at first. I totally forgot those areas were supposed to be pfhor ships/cities, so it's a good move that they retextured that. I can't wait to see it. And the rain.

And like i said, school is holding me back. But you can keep making writeups ahead of time so we can spit them out quickly after I catch up.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 4/30/19 9:48 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/1/19 3:59 p.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/2/19 12:13 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/3/19 2:55 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/6/19 12:27 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/7/19 2:51 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/7/19 12:45 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/7/19 2:42 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1VikingBoyBilly 5/7/19 12:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 2 Stage 1Lion O Cyborg 5/7/19 2:47 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.