/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor Plank
Posted By: General-RADIXDate: 4/30/19 4:16 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor Plank (Shining Raven)

: Except that Durandal has Achilles and the scientists responsible. Do you
: trust him with that? I sure don't, and that's why I subscribe to the
: "Tycho Plank has the best possible outcome" theory.

I mean, while the Tycho Plank does thoroughly eliminate that concern, I also don't like killing the scientists or having Durandal angry at me. :/ Plus I prefer the Salinger Plank's narrative (though getting to see more of Tycho is fun...for the most part).

: An interesting theory! Although, normal communication between the SO and
: Durandal kind of goes against how Durandal uses the Marine for recon:

I figure that at minimum, Durandal taps into the SO's helmet-camera, and maybe does this less often the more he trusts the SO as a partner (IIRC, while he still sends you on recon missions in M2 and Infinity, there's less emphasis on "I will be directly watching you the entire time"). And Durandal is pretty busy during the Chimera Plank, so it would be easier for the SO to simply not tell him everything.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankGeneral-RADIX 4/29/19 7:27 p.m.
     Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankShining Raven 4/29/19 9:57 p.m.
           Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankGeneral-RADIX 4/30/19 4:16 a.m.
                 Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankVikingBoyBilly 4/30/19 7:18 p.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankGeneral-RADIX 5/1/19 5:54 a.m.
                             Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankShining Raven 5/1/19 12:26 p.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankPresident People 5/1/19 11:48 a.m.
                       Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankLion O Cyborg 5/1/19 1:31 p.m.
                             Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankVikingBoyBilly 5/1/19 3:38 p.m.
                                   Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankLion O Cyborg 5/2/19 12:25 a.m.
                                         Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankVikingBoyBilly 5/2/19 12:39 p.m.
                                               Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankLion O Cyborg 5/2/19 2:11 p.m.
                                                     Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankGeneral-RADIX 5/2/19 8:11 p.m.
                                                           Re: Thoughts on Rubicon's Pfhor PlankLion O Cyborg 5/7/19 2:43 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.