/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the Vy
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 4/14/12 11:48 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the Vy (Godot)

: From a personal perspective I've always thought it would be a good sequel
: concept for Durandal to want to destroy Leela at some future date. Just to
: be sure that he wouldn't have any competition.

Don't worry, I've got that one in the works. I call it "Ex Pluribus".

It'll be a fan-made sequel to Marathon Infinity, but in it, it's revealed that all our efforts on Aye Mak Sicur were for nought, and we were forced to go through a couple more timelines before everything worked out. The final timeline would be just like M2, but where Tycho got away, the Humans set up small colonies on Lh'owon alongside their S'pht allies, and the trih xeem was stopped.

You'll have to wait for quite a while for me to finish it, but trust me you'll feel deja vu all over again.

May the best sentience win,
PerseusSpartacus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VylaePerseusSpartacus 4/11/12 6:56 p.m.
     Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyGodot 4/11/12 11:49 p.m.
           Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyPerseusSpartacus 4/12/12 12:45 p.m.
     Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyHopper 4/12/12 10:25 a.m.
           Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyPerseusSpartacus 4/12/12 1:04 p.m.
                 Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the Vychiasaur11 4/12/12 11:01 p.m.
                       Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyQuantum 4/13/12 1:19 p.m.
                             Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyHopper 4/13/12 2:44 p.m.
                                   Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyPerseusSpartacus 4/13/12 4:36 p.m.
                                         Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the Vyukimalefu 4/13/12 10:27 p.m.
                                               Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the Vychiasaur11 4/13/12 11:10 p.m.
                                         Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyGodot 4/14/12 2:34 a.m.
                                               Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyPerseusSpartacus 4/14/12 11:55 a.m.
                                   Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyGodot 4/14/12 2:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyPerseusSpartacus 4/14/12 11:48 a.m.
           Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyGodot 4/13/12 11:32 p.m.
                 Re: Durandal & Tycho's Knowledge of Leela & the VyPerseusSpartacus 4/14/12 11:41 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.