/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dreaming of Empire
Posted By: chiasaur11Date: 6/16/10 10:36 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Dreaming of Empire (Destron)

: Oh, and I finished your Marathon Infinity LP. As good as the others; I
: thought you did an admirable job in presenting the terminals in a way that
: made sense (at least as much as is possible for that game). I also liked
: how you had the security officer understanding many of Durandal's literary
: references, showing that he's pretty well-read himself. It was a nice
: change from the stereotypical big dumb space marine.

Thanks.

Gotta admit, the somewhat well read bit just kinda happened. I know, always sounds kinda dumb when you say a character started writing him, her, or itself, but it kinda happened with Jones. Especially when attempting to reach any position regarding Durandal beyond "Best alternative at the moment. Barely."

(And the mistake I might have made? Apparently for some of the terms I attributed to Tycho there's arguments they go to Tfear. So, might be a rather big change to part of the plot on accident. Oops.)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A New Fanfic (for real)Destron 6/14/10 1:31 p.m.
     Re: A New Fanfic (for real)Destiny 6/14/10 2:46 p.m.
           Re: A New Fanfic (for real)Destron 6/14/10 4:54 p.m.
                 Re: A New Fanfic (for real)chiasaur11 6/14/10 8:36 p.m.
                       Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/14/10 8:52 p.m.
                             Re: Dreaming of Empire *LINK*chiasaur11 6/14/10 8:59 p.m.
                                   Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/14/10 9:42 p.m.
                                   Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/14/10 10:09 p.m.
                                         Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 8:07 a.m.
                                               Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/15/10 10:21 a.m.
                                                     Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 10:28 a.m.
                                                           Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/15/10 10:40 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 10:43 p.m.
                                                                       Things I hate about my computer...Destiny 6/16/10 10:37 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Things I hate about my computer...treellama 6/17/10 12:07 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Things I hate about my computer...Destiny 6/17/10 2:06 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Things I hate about my computer...treellama 6/17/10 5:18 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Things I hate about my computer...Bob-B-Q 6/18/10 6:09 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Things I hate about my computer...chiasaur11 6/21/10 12:31 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Things I hate about my computer...Destiny 6/22/10 3:51 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 10:52 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/16/10 10:36 p.m.
                             Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestiny 6/15/10 4:24 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.