/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Dreaming of Empire
Posted By: DestronDate: 6/15/10 10:28 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Dreaming of Empire (chiasaur11)

: It's an understandable thing. I mean, most folks when writing (including me)
: focus on some aspects of the original, miss the bits that don't quite fit
: with memories, and only notice when it's a little late to change. Way of
: the world, no sense feeling too bad over it.

: And seriously, the opportunism of the Pfhor religion is a downright brilliant
: little touch.

: (Answering the question, yeah, the GitP stuff is mine. Really glad you liked.
: And hope any errors are forgivable in my case. Might have made a big one
: regarding some terminals in infinity,)

Is the Infinity one up? I must've missed it... I'll go and check.

If any of the other forum regulars have read Dreaming of Empire, I'd like to hear their opinions on it. Also, if you liked my writing, you can find a small but growing blog of original fiction that I wrote here:

http://scratchednerve.blogspot.com

And, if you like my writing and are also a World of Warcraft fan, you can check out my fanfic for that here:

http://destron.blogspot.com

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A New Fanfic (for real)Destron 6/14/10 1:31 p.m.
     Re: A New Fanfic (for real)Destiny 6/14/10 2:46 p.m.
           Re: A New Fanfic (for real)Destron 6/14/10 4:54 p.m.
                 Re: A New Fanfic (for real)chiasaur11 6/14/10 8:36 p.m.
                       Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/14/10 8:52 p.m.
                             Re: Dreaming of Empire *LINK*chiasaur11 6/14/10 8:59 p.m.
                                   Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/14/10 9:42 p.m.
                                   Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/14/10 10:09 p.m.
                                         Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 8:07 a.m.
                                               Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/15/10 10:21 a.m.
                                                     Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 10:28 a.m.
                                                           Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/15/10 10:40 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 10:43 p.m.
                                                                       Things I hate about my computer...Destiny 6/16/10 10:37 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Things I hate about my computer...treellama 6/17/10 12:07 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Things I hate about my computer...Destiny 6/17/10 2:06 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Things I hate about my computer...treellama 6/17/10 5:18 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Things I hate about my computer...Bob-B-Q 6/18/10 6:09 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Things I hate about my computer...chiasaur11 6/21/10 12:31 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Things I hate about my computer...Destiny 6/22/10 3:51 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestron 6/15/10 10:52 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Dreaming of Empirechiasaur11 6/16/10 10:36 p.m.
                             Re: Dreaming of EmpireDestiny 6/15/10 4:24 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.