/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very cool
Posted By: EnderDate: 10/5/07 6:48 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very cool (Forrest of B.org)

: Do you know if there is any project going on yet to transcribe all the terminals online?

You already mentioned Halopedia, so you know about that. There's a thread over at Bungie.net that has all the red text that appears when the terminal is interrupted, so it's a little more complete. Those appear to be the only two sources. I'm trying to get my capture card working again so I can make videos and screenshots of the terminals. They've got pictures that are pertinent too.

I've also been writing up an analysis (primarily in terms of Halo) that features what Marathon references I can find. Anyone else notice the subtle reference to the Trih Xeem? The mention of a device that causes "premature stellar collapse"... hm... where have I heard that?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolDruff 10/4/07 11:54 a.m.
     Coolpoena.dare 10/4/07 12:17 p.m.
     Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/4/07 1:15 p.m.
           Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/4/07 2:11 p.m.
                 Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolukimalefu 10/4/07 3:35 p.m.
                       Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolAldiron 10/4/07 9:46 p.m.
                             Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/5/07 9:11 a.m.
                                   Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolHenshin 10/5/07 10:04 a.m.
                                         Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very cooltreellama 10/5/07 10:06 a.m.
           Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolEnder 10/5/07 6:48 a.m.
                 Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/5/07 9:18 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.