/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Cool
Posted By: poena.dareDate: 10/4/07 12:17 p.m.

In Response To: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very cool (Druff)

Thanks for the info, since I will never own an Xbollox360 I like reading about the Halo story lines.

People here don't mind talking about Halo and it's relationship to Marathon as long as the discussion is on slightly higher level than "Halo rox!!11! Hey doodz whatz this Merrythawn thing?" I mean, after SEVEN years, a million pre-pubescent boys "discovering" Marathon for the first time can get a little tiresome.

My take on it: Durandal survived the closing of the universe and its subsequent rebith. He noted that the history of the universe repeats itself, too, so deiced to set up a long term program that would put Earth into an extinction-level crisis situation that would cause an Eternal Hero to be created.

Noting this then, Halo 1 to 3 was just the preamble. Now that it's over, Durandal can come back... because he has an offer that the Master Chief can't refuse...

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolDruff 10/4/07 11:54 a.m.
     Coolpoena.dare 10/4/07 12:17 p.m.
     Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/4/07 1:15 p.m.
           Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/4/07 2:11 p.m.
                 Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolukimalefu 10/4/07 3:35 p.m.
                       Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolAldiron 10/4/07 9:46 p.m.
                             Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/5/07 9:11 a.m.
                                   Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolHenshin 10/5/07 10:04 a.m.
                                         Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very cooltreellama 10/5/07 10:06 a.m.
           Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolEnder 10/5/07 6:48 a.m.
                 Re: The terminals in Halo 3 = very, very coolForrest of B.org 10/5/07 9:18 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.