/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I probably have too much time on my hands...
Posted By: McNutcaseDate: 11/19/06 7:29 a.m.

I've decided I dang well ought to be able to decipher the pict text for the rest of the Juggernaut term pict. I did reasonably with the small .gif from the Story page, but I'd probably do even better with the original image. If anyone with access to a Mac and the know-how to get the pict out from its hiding place feels like helping me, there's probably some kudos in it for you... thanks in advance for any help (I wouldn't mind a similar copy of the S'pht K'r Defender term pic either - that transcription could use some work as well...)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I probably have too much time on my hands...McNutcase 11/19/06 7:29 a.m.
     Thanks to a friend, I have the original PICT now.McNutcase 11/19/06 9:47 a.m.
           Re: Thanks to a friend, I have the original PICT nBlake37 11/19/06 10:13 a.m.
                 Re: Thanks to a friend, I have the original PICT nMcNutcase 11/19/06 10:17 a.m.
                       Re: Thanks to a friend, I have the original PICT n *LINK*McNutcase 11/19/06 10:27 a.m.
                             Re: Thanks to a friend, I have the original PICT nHamish Sinclair 12/2/06 7:26 a.m.
                                   Re: Thanks to a friend, I have the original PICT nMcNutcase 12/2/06 7:35 a.m.
                                   Re: Thanks to a friend, I have the original PICT nDocument 12/2/06 6:35 p.m.
                                         Probably my last word on this term pict...McNutcase 12/3/06 11:31 a.m.
     Warpeado and N-Cannon descriptions, formatted!McNutcase 11/19/06 10:14 a.m.
           Re: Warpeado and N-Cannon descriptions, formatted!McNutcase 11/19/06 11:06 a.m.
                 Re: Warpeado and N-Cannon descriptions, formatted!Aaron Sikes 11/20/06 9:40 a.m.
                       ...to rip the Nebulon War (something) a new... *NM*Callie21V 11/20/06 6:28 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.