/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal X Status and Request for Help
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 8/23/06 8:40 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal X Status and Request for Help (D-M.A.)

: My schedule is kinda nuts so I have no idea when we'll be ready with the
: maps. But if we do get the maps done well before that special date, I
: could have a stab at the monsters. I used to draw lots a few years ago
: when time was something I had, so my hand isn't totally up my ass when it
: comes to graphics...

Awesome.

I too can draw worth beans, but only basic 2D images, and I suck at figure drawing. Drawing a person from five or eight different angles consistently is way beyond me skill level. That's why I figured we'd get it done in 3D. Way easier.

: Long time since I played Myth 2, was Shiver that witch that you had to kill
: using that bald guy?

Yes.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge for Mac OS X *LINK*Don Merlin 8/20/06 11:40 p.m.
     :D We're not worthy! *anticipates* *NM*kyjel 8/21/06 2:51 a.m.
     kool!!!! marathon scenarios strike back!!!!! *NM*Nicholai 8/21/06 6:21 p.m.
           Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge's Revenge? *NM*Andrew Nagy 8/21/06 7:02 p.m.
                 and Rubicon X... this summer is better thanNicholai 8/22/06 5:02 p.m.
                       Re: and Rubicon X... this summer is better thanAdam Ashwell 8/22/06 7:37 p.m.
                       Eternal X Status and Request for HelpForrest of B.org 8/22/06 8:10 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpFullDiaper 8/23/06 4:16 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpD-M.A. 8/23/06 4:36 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpForrest of B.org 8/23/06 8:40 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpLegacyTyphoon 8/23/06 8:58 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal X Status and Request for HelpForrest of B.org 8/23/06 9:38 a.m.
                                                     Look what I foundukimalefu 8/23/06 4:02 p.m.
                                                           Re: Look what I foundForrest of B.org 8/24/06 8:10 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.